It's Chapter 4

Dragneel Necro and Dragneel Scout stood before their Teams, their eyes scrutinizing gaze travelling from one face to the other.

Both Twins could already tell that they were the kind of Teammates they needed - those kind who enjoy harsh training, but not to the point of exhaustion, those who like socializing, but not to the point of being a pain, those who'd like to know about both of them and thrie past, though not to the point of pressing for information..

It sure seems like it.

Both thire Jounins who was appointed as each of their Team sensei took it upon themself to break the awkward silence.

"Alright. Welcome to team 3 then. My name is Jack Chikara, witch one of you is Gonna be on My Team? Also please refer to Me as Jack-Sensei, cool?" He said.

"And I'm Nick Roha and who of you want to be on Team 5. You will call Me Nick-Sensei," the other Sensei told us.

Necro nodded her head. They wasn't so bad - both had shoulder-length black hair well one of them had light red hair, calculating sky blue eyes the other had dark green eyes. Both of them had Twin katanas criss-crossing on thire back.

Hn. Jack Chikara? and Nick Roha? Interesting names.

Scout sighed as Necro mentally nodded her head again. They were both curious characters that much was certain. She turned her head to the other girl who looked like the happy-go-lucky and overly enthusiastic type.

She raised her hand in a lazy wave as Scout. "Hello. I'm Dragneel Necro and this is My Twin Brother Dragneel Scout. Glad to meet you."

Hmm Necro and Scout Dragneel..
Jack found it really funny and he was sure that Nick did to that thire Kage/Leader whoud call and name his kids one after Death and the other after what was calld To Listen.
Eventhough they are A pair of Twins it was still funny.

Necro mening Death
Scout mening To Listen

One of the other girls squealed. "Hi! I'm Umi Dansu, I'm from the Dansu clan, and this little idiot over here is Shi-chan!"

The boy glared half-heartedly, "I told you not to call Me -chan!" He hissed.

The genin on the other team said their names. The Girl went first when the Boy didn't say his name.

"Hi there Guys I'm Yukata Skarlet and this," She looked at the Boy on Her team and said his name. "His name is Cobra Yukon,"

"Yo," Cobra grinned comming over standing next to His sensei.

Necro decided to pull of the 'cute act' as she dubbed it. She tilted her head to the side and stared at Shi innocently, "Why not? It fits."

Yukata burst into giggles same as Umi and Jack-sensei smirked.
"Okay Necro I think that Your gonna be on My Team. Scout can be on Nick's team do you have a problem with that?" Jack asked the Two Akatsuki kids.

"Not at all sensei," Scout said and went over to His Team.
On the Team with Him are a Girl named Yukata and a Boy named Cobra with Nick as his sensei)

"Now that I think about it, yes it does!" Umi cried teasingly, "You would make such a cute little girl, Shi-kun"

Necro smiled.

"I. Don't. Look. Like. A. Girl!" Shi roared.

Scout sighed as Yukata fell on the ground laughing. Scout went over to Her, He held out a hand to pull her up and She tog it.

"Sure, Shi-kun, sure. Whatever helps you sleep at night." Umi said as Cobra laughed,

"Ok, now since you seem to be getting along quite well, we can begin training. You know where we're heading to at noon, don't you?" Nick asked smirking.

Both Yukata, Necro and Umi jumped up and yelled. "Hell Yeah! The Chunnin Exams, here we come!"

All the Boys laughed at the older girls antics but followed them to the Training Grounds nonetheless.

"Wait Jack I think that you shoud take your Team 20 Minutes that way and I will do the same just the other way. We then meet back up here after the Test?" Nick said looking at us...

"What Why!" Scout yelled.

"Because Scout this is a Team test? And you are a 3 person team.. If you all tog the test together. You won't beabel to pass belive Me?
I will have to test My Team and Zack are Gonna test you. Scout, Yukata and Cobra?" Jack said.

"Let's just Do oure Best Scout and we're gonna beat everybody at the big bad Chuunin Exams," Necro said looking at Her Brother who were just standing there unsure.

"Hell yea," Scout said and ran off with Cobra, Yukata and Nick-sensei.

Words 800