It's Chapter 11

(Time Skip At The Second Exam)

"Okay, settle down you little brats! My name is Anko Mitarashi and I'll be your second examiner!" Murmurs and whispers were heard across the field. Everyone was either wondering why they were brought to this end-of-nowhere forest, or who on Earth would made someone as reckless and hasty as Anko a Jounin.

"Now, what you see in front of you is the place in which you'll be having your Second Exam. Just to warn you; there are 32 teams in front of Me right now - I would be surprised if even 8 made it out of here alive." She said with a smirk on Her face when she saw most of them looking scared, and about Ready to back out.

Gasps were heard across the clearing.

Seems like most of them didn't even have their first kill yet. Don't you think so?

Indeed. Otherwise they'd have known that every time a Genin group is sent out alone, there's a 66% chance that at least half will be eliminated. Interesting, isn't it - to die before you even have the chance to live?
Wait what have I just thought about.

(Now To Cobra's POV)

I hissed slightly, My left hand shot out to grab My shoulder. The action caused Scout, Yukata and even Necro's team to turn and give Me a worried/curious look. I waved it off, but inside, My thoughts were a mess.

What the hell? Why did My Clan mark hurt all of a sudden? What is happening? Why am I feeling so helpless! Right now am I hungry is that why? My posin mark hurt?
Or Is someone near by doing this? I narrowed My eyes dangerously and looked around.

just that what am I gonna do if it takes over! How can I fight back against it?!. It's just that... the last time I felt this was 7 years ago. When My father was still Alive...

And what My dad did to Me I could never forgive Him for that!

*Shudder* Don't remind Me... But Sasori-sensei said that after he sealed it the pain would go away, didn't he?

Yes, but don't you remember? He said that although he sealed it in, the Mark is still too strong and it will eventually eat the seal away. Especially if I get near Him...

Oh yeah...

"Cobra-kun...?" Someone said My name.

"Hm?" I asked distractedly.

"Cobra-kun, the Examiner had finished talking about two minutes ago..." Yukata said smiling. I looked at Scout to see Him standing beside Umi smirking at Me, and I sighed.

"And...?" I inquired, still too deep in My own thoughts to fully register what was going on.

Then I felt a small sting in my left cheek. The pain was enough to take rip me out of My thoughts, but not enough to cause discomfort.

"Scout! You shouldn't have done that!" Yukata screeched.

"No Yukata-chan. Scout, thanks. Sorry for spacing out on you guys." I looked around the clearing only to find it empty. "Eh? Where is everyone?"

Yukata giggled. "Everyone is in the tent over there getting their scrolls. We were about to go get ours when we noticed that you were still in LaLa-Land and we didn't dare to snap you out of it." She glared at Scout who looked away, "Well, at least I didn't dare."

"Ah. Anyway, sorry for spacing out. Now, let's go get our scrolls!" I said as I began smirking again.

"Hai!" Yukata yelled.

(End Of Cobra's POV)
(With Team 7)

Sakura and her team were situated in front of gate number 21, waiting for their Gate Guard to let them in.

"Come on, Come on, Come on!" Naruto shrieked at the clock attached to the gate.

"Naruto no matter how long you glare at it, the handle will not move quicker." Sakura stated calmly.

"Tch. Idiot." Sasuke grinned

"Shut up, Sasuke-teme!" Naruto growled as He faced the Uchiha

"Alright you little brats! The Second Exam has started. BEGIN!" the Chunin who stood there ready to open the gate yelled.

And the Second Part of the Chunin Exam have Began.

Words 698