It's Chapter 9

(At The First Exam)
(It's In Scout's POV)

We came into the room were the first part of the Chunin exam were to take place and holy crap it was big with many other genin Teams inside. I knew that I shoud be scared as crap but I was so fucking Ready for this that I didn't even had time to be Scared of nothing...

Walking over to one of the many tabtes in the room we sat down.
Yukata tog the seat beside Me and I smiled at Her, and she blushed I wonder why.

I heard Umi chuckle.
I in the mean time did as Shi, Cobra and My Sister looked around at the other Teams.

So Suddenly I heard a grup of People speaking together?..
I cut a few of the words My name, My Sister's name and two other names.
But when I looked closely I saw the same Boy that had wanted to fight Me just the other Day.

(End Of Scout's POV)
(With The Naruto Gang They are Also In the Room)

Naruto took a seat while Sasuke and Sakura surveyed the room. He checked his equipment again just in case he forgot something. He was nervous, that much was sure. He had a right to be as he remembered what he saw earlier. After He disrupted the genjutsu on the second floor, a bonehead move he thought, they were confronted by a genin called Rock Lee. The spandex wearing shinobi challenged Sasuke to spar. Naruto tried to stop it but Sasuke wouldn't listen. In the end, Sasuke was soundly beaten by the genin. What Naruto took for it was that there was some very tough competition in these exams.

His attention was taken away when Ino put herself on notice. Naruto ignored it and continued to check his equipment. When he was done, he put his pouch back on his belt. He looked up and was surprised that Ino was right in his face. He blinked a few times before noticing the angry look on her face.

"Ino Can I help you?" Naruto asked.

"Who do you think you are Uzumaki? How dare you blow Me off like that?" Ino asked with an edge.
Chuji sighed as Kiba blinked.

"What are you talking about?" Naruto asked confused.

"Really Naruto you don't listen to Girls?" Sakura said looking at Her Teammate in a wired way.

"Don't play dumb with Me. Just because I told you the truth, doesn't give you the right to act like a jerk." Ino said loudly. That's when it clicked for Naruto as to why Ino was angry with him.

"Are you still hard up on that day? First off, you were insulting me as I was training to improve My skills. If I'm not taking that from Sakura anymore, then why should I take it from you?" Naruto asked. The rookies noticed the missing 'chan' and was wondering what was going on. "Secondly, what did I say about you and Sakura that wasn't true? You come from a ninja clan, Sakura is a civilian. You have the edge over her yet she gained 'Top Kunoichi' honors. Am I wrong?" Everyone watched the scene with wide eyes. Naruto was talking back to Ino and make a good point about it. Ino was boiling with rage and was about to roar.

"Why yo-," Ino began when Naruto cut her off again.

"Hey Hinata, Kiba, Shino, Chuji and Shikamaru,, are you guys taking the exams too?" Naruto asked. Ino looked at the blond with wide eyes. Naruto Uzumaki had just blown her off again. This was not going to stand. She was about to lay a beating on him when an older teenager stepped in view.

"You guys need to calm down. You aren't making a good impression." He said and pointed to the crowd. The rookies looked to see everyone give them the evil eye and a little bit of killer intent. Some of them looked a little scared when Naruto stepped forward. He took a deep breath and showed his intent. The elder genin were surprised by the action of the blond kid. They were certain that he was glowing in a faint blue color. The stare off ended and everyone went back to their business. Naruto just sighed and turned back to the other rookies. He saw that they were looking at him with shock and awe.