It's Chapter 10

(So The First Exam)
(Remember That There's 7 People Who Know All The Answers)
(With Scout)
(Scout's POV)

I had gotten My seat and it was in the 5th row number 11.
I didn't really care where I sat.
I knew how to pass and help both My own Team but also My Sister's Team, and that is if they needed it.

As the sound of rustling paper and groans began to echo throughout the room.
I looked the paper in front of Me over, and what I did when I saw all of the Questions were that I blinked what the Crap was this?...
This was bad I knew that I couldn't answer those wired Questions.
As I didn't even understand them and couldn't even began to Understand them. Hmm what to do about it?

(End Of Scout's POV)
(With Yukata)
(Yukata's POV)

Damm it I thought as I got My seat nummer it was in the 1th row number 17 right infornt of Him.
Though with a brain like Mine I couldn't fail.

The sound of rustling paper and groans echoed throughout the room as I looked the paper in front of Me over. I blinked and felt a relieved I knew all the Answers so I got nothing to worry about!

(End Of Yukata's POV)
(It's Now Of Cobra's POV)

I sighed and began on My test, though I did look it over at first... This test it was too esay.

(Time Skip 5 Minutes)

As I said before it was too esay I was almost done just got done with nr 8. So I had only one left.
I looked at the timer still 50 Minutes left, and hmm I think that I'm just gonna take a nap until the 10th Question came but no that I were worried though.

Not even 3 Minutes later I was fast asleep.

(End Of Cobra's POV)
(With Naruto)
(Naruto's POV)

Ohh crap ohh crap I'm so dead Sakura and Sasuke are Gonna kill Me after this... I could felt them glare at Me back, sinds I had gotten a seat in the 2th row.

What am I gonna do? I was in panic I didn't know what to do and if I didn't pass this them, I'm as good as dead.

"N-Naruto-kun l-let's do... Oure best?" I heard a shy voice and turning over I saw Hinata?...
Wow I didn't even see her before wired? How did I miss her!

"Yeah good luck Hinata," I said giving her a smile and She blushed before going to work on Her test.
I sighed how was I even gonna make it though this and pass it?
When I didn't even know how to answer the first Question on this stupid test belive it.

(Time Skip 4 Minutes Later)
(Still With Naruto and It's Still In Naruto's POV)

"sphh... sphh Naruto-kun?" Hinata calld keeping her voice low.

"yeah what is it Hinata?" I asked doing the same but when I looked to face her she looked scared.
She Pushed her test over and told Me that I could copy her answers down after Her?..
Why whoud she do that?
But I told her that I didn't want to give her problems by helping Me pass.

She blinked and blushed.

(End Of Naruto's POV)
(Now With Necro)
(Necro's POV)

I had gotten My seat it was the nummer 24 in the 3th row.

As the Exam began the sound of rustling paper and groans echoed throughout the room. But I paid no mind to it as I concentrated on the paper in front of Me.

These problems...they are particularly advanced. I don't think many people in this room stand a chance at answering them correctly, though I believe I can at least get some of them right. But not all. Still, something doesn't feel right. That examiner...there's some hidden meaning under what he said, I just know it. OK, think I just think and your gonna know the answer....
What's unusual about this exam? Let's see...the questions are really hard, so people are going to be inclined to cheat. I guess it a really lucky thing, then, that the examiners only subtract 2 points instead of failing people like they...normally...do. That's it!