It's Chapter 7

Scout sighed. They were bickering.

AGAIN!

He couldn't take it so it fucking sucks when Your own Sister and Team Mate can make it just go away and make it stay that way.

Yukata and Necro both raised thire left hand to her temples, sending soothing healing chakra to the throbbing muscle.
Both Nick and Jack-sensei glanced at her, jealousy evident in both thire eyes.

Ah, so they were getting to them, too?

Well, too bad for them - she really didn't feel like helping them out of the sad, sad misery. But what could her and Yukata do.

She sighed. She really needed to stop showing off like that.

Cobra growled quietly trying to block out the voices of Necro's annoying teammates.

She chanted the 100 Most Important Shinobi Rules, even going as far as listing them alphabetically, from most important, from less important etc. when she finished that, she started on the history of the Seven Mist Swordsmen. Anything to keep her mind busy.

"- be so stupid!"

"Shut up you two," Cobra yelled
He clenched his teeth trying again to block their voices out...

Mission: Block out Necro's stupid teammates
Status: Epic FAIL.

And when they didn't stop Cobra yelled again.
"AHH! I'm seriously going to pummel you 6 feet under, dig them out, reincarnate them, only to be able to kill them again, if they don't shut up this INSTANT!"

Agreeing that this was enough, she peered at Cobra, Yukata, her brother and Nick-sensei and also her own Team Sensei... Jack, only to see him looking back at her.
She nodded and then stopped running altogether.

It took the bickering pair over 5 seconds to realize that she wasn't following them anymore. They came back shooting curious glances at her the others and their sensei.

*sigh* They're so oblivious...

"What is it, sensei? Why did we stop?" Shi inquired.

"Yeah. What the idiot said." Umi added.

"Guys... You seriously need to stop. You've been arguing for over two hours now. Just chill." Jack-sensei growled stopping.

"But Sensei! He/She said that my nature style is childish!" Both Genin exclaimed angrily.

"I Don't Care!" Necro shouted as She snapped, "I really don't care if Umi said that your Lightning is like playing with a light bulb, Shi! And you, Umi-chan, if Shi says that your Earth Release is just like fooling around with mud, then you should show him just how lethal mud can be! I've been observing your actions and techniques ever since I first saw you two. You are both exceptionally skilled fighters with a lot of potential! Umi's Earth Release can be a perfect way to find and immobilise enemies, while Shi your Lightning is a simple way of finishing them off! However, those talents can go to waste if instead of training hard and concentrating, all you do is think about what insult you haven't used yet! Do you see it now?"
Necro yelled on top of her lunges.

Cobra grinned when he saw the looks Umi and Shi were giving Necro.
Yukata sighed.

Silence.

And then...

"Necro-chan...?" Umi whispered, shocked.

Nick-sensei grunted, drawing attention to himself. "Well now that this is sorted, shall we continue with the journey?"

As they continued on the Journey Necro thought of her relationship with each and every Akatsuki was the most confusing relationship ever.

Let's see...