It's Chapter 3

The Day had come but before thire New Team came. They were told to come into the Leving room?

(Necro's POV)

I couldn't wait for this. It was gonna be so much fun, I knew that when we gets there We're gonna be so bad ass.
Eventhough My Brother was the Strongst of us I knew that We both could win.
I was surprised that when I came into the leving room with Scout and we saw... Gifts eveywere? Why what the hell was going on!?

(End Of Necro's POV)
(Pain's POV)

My little Babys were Getting older.
It was hard but I knew they were gonna make it back home Save and Alive.
I belived in them, I knew that the rest of the Akatsuki did to.

"Dad? What's this for?" Scout. My son asked, thire Mother Konan was just smiling. A lot of the members had a smirking or smiling face.

"Well you two are going so we all got you Somethings that mabey is Gonna help you at and with the Exams," I said smirking as I saw them jumping up and down with Tobi, and they really are My kids...

(End Of Pain's POV)
(Scout's POV)

"Wow really," I said jumping up and down... I couldn't help it I loved Getting gefts with My Sister, just as much as She did.

"Fuck yeah," Hidan shouted, He had two gefts in his hands. Hidan gave one of them to My Sister and gave the other one to Me.

We got the same and hell those were Nice.... They were different colors and had oure names, age and even with something else weriden on in them. (Nothing Can Take The Two Of You Down. When You Stand Together. Know that We're Behind You All The Way) My Sister gave Hidan a hug and I was right behind Her.
The others came after him giving us their Giftes, things different things then the one's before.

(Hidan's Gift was made by Himself. He told us. I couldn't be more happy. When we saw what it was. It was 5 Spicel Kvach Kunais with oure Names and even with oure Age on and even with something speciel and kind of Different weriden on them)

(Mead the Name up Myself)

(Deidara's Gift He toldt us that on the last mission. He, Demo and Sasori had been on they came by a Book store. Deidara said that He had with Demo found some strong and different Justus in a Book..
He had gotten both of them, we were both giving one)

(Sasori's Gift was two Scroll's with a Puppet in Both. They were hand-maed by Himself the best Puppet Master out there)

(Kakuzu's Gift was Money 500,000 Ryo)

(Sniper's and Kisame's Gift. Kisame who had been helping us with the use of different wepens. Had giving us both a different Ninja Swords and told us that it were Sniper that had picked out the colors)

(Itachi's Gift. What He gave us was a Necklace. Not the same one though) (My necklace was some kind of Dog Tag well tags there were two and it was in Silver. Necro's Necklace were a BLU Tear. Itachi said that Both of them had something Speciel thing Inside)

(Medic's, and Zetsu's Gift. Well Zetsu had gotten us some heling taks and even some power up pelles, they could be usefull if one of us were gonna face a strong Genin while Medic had giving Me some new Heling Books and had giving Scout a book with some speed and other things that could be usefull)

(Pyro's and Spy's giftes were a lot of Money and other helpfull stoff)

(Tobi's Gift well Tobi gave us some Candy for the Trip and when Tobi told us how many Money He had used on the Candy...
Kisame, Heavy and Sasori had to hold Kakuzu back from Killing Tobi)

(The other Tf2 People had Giving them something else)

Then it was Mum and Dad's turn, I turned around to face them standing still with My Sister beside Me.
I knew that No matter what Happens as long as We Are Together nothing could stop us.

Oure Dad came over with a box? What was inside of it? Why was it so big? How were we gonna take it with us when we leve for Konoha?
And why was there only one..?

"Necro, Scout... I wanna say that I'm really proud of you Two. all of us are,"
I saw the others with a smirk or a smil on the face...
"We will be here No matter what, even if you don't make Chunin know that your still Strong. If someone is Calling one of you weak. If that Happens it's at that time. When you will need your Twin the most. Because No matter what and if everything don't go as you want IT to.
Don't be worried about it.
For as long as you two are Together, you can make it though. You have a Speciel bond. Though that you can Give your own power to the other when in need," oure Dad said smiling at us his kids.

us who had been together oure hole life... I didn't even know what I would do if I didn't have My Twin Sister Necro by My side?!...
Sinds I was the Strongst of us I felt like I have some kind of responsibility To Her, and it's like I have a Permanent Promes to Necro.
In keeping us Save and eventhough I knew that She Can take Care of Herself. She's stronger then She knows.

Our Mom opened the box and what was inside mead My mouth drop to the floor. Because their before us were New clothes to us, a backpack to the both us. Even a holder to the
Kunais we got from Hidan. Hell There's even something for the Scrolls and Swords we had been given by Sasori and Kisame...

"Wow those clothes? Never seen everything like those?" Necro grinned

"Well it's home mead?" Deidara and Sasori said together... Wait did they make us those together...

sighing when I heard that someone was at the door well time to Meet the Rest of the Team..

"one more thing you won't be on the same Team.. Is that okay?.. Well you can but. It will help the Town more if your not on the same Team?" Kakuzu said looking a little unsure of how we were gonna take that news in.

"That's okay hey Scout Let's just Do oure best," Necro said looking at Me.
I was a bit surprised but I gave her My support, after all She and Kakuzu was right.

"Yeah," I grinned.

(End Of Scout's POV)

Words 1124