It's Chapter 6

(Necro's Face but the Hair Color is a light Pink like Sakura's hair)

(With Jack's Team)
(Umi, Shi and Necro)
(Necro's POV)

Sensei said that We had to fight Him. And pass if not then we couldn't go to the Chunin Entrance Exam...
Wait did that mean that Scout had to fight his Sensei to?

Seriously why.

I nodded My head.
Umi grinned telling us that She's ready, and Shi just sighed.

Jack mentally nodded. I was curious about Him and My Teammates what did they use to atack with and how did they atack?

I better not hold eneything back and with that thought in mind.
I closed My eyes and when I opened them again My Rinnegan was showen.

The girl squealed. When She saw My eyes

Jack-sensei smirked. He seems to be confendt.

"Hey, uh, guys?" Shi started quietely.

"What is it, Shi-kun" I asked softly.

"I... I got an Attack... plan," He said and Umi grinned.

"Ok, since you already seem to be getting along quite well, we can begin training. You guys do know where we're heading to at noon, don't you?" Jack asked.

Umi jumped up. "Hell Yeah! The Chunnin Exams, here we come!"

I laughed at the other girl's antics but followed her and the others to the Training Grounds nonetheless.

(Time Skip 17 Minutes)
(Still In Necro's POV)
(Fight Starts)

"Arrr,"

"SHI!" I shouted as he hit the ground next to Me and Umi.
This was the 5th time that we tried to get those stupid bells that way.
What way well first Umi uses her Charka to pin pun were Jack-sensei will land or be if He tries to avoid the Attack.

Then Shi whoud run away from us and I would run right at oure Sensei, switch places with Shi when I was right infront of oure Sensei.
Shi in the Meanwhile whoud build up a lot of Charka that He whoud then hit Sensei with his Lightning fist.

It worked only worked the first time, nothing more and then we just couldn't get it to fucking work against Him again.

Just as I were about to make the switch between Me and Shi.
Jack-sensei jumps, I looked up and saw Him rolled his eyes slightly and calld before hitting all of us "Your Making This To Esay... Try To Make Your Attacks Work! Your Thinking To Much About It and How to Attack!?" He yelled as He hit Me.

My sensei then jumpet away from Me to a save position on the ground and crouched between them. He started making hand signs and we all struggled to follow because of his speed it was really an incredible speed.

Tiger, Dragon, Monkey, Hare, Snake... Shit! Not good!

"Fire Release Twin Rising Dragons" Jack-sensei yelled as He sendt two really big Dragons mead of Fire at us from just his hands.