Fifteen

Maddie' POV
I sat at my bedroom window, balling my eyes out. "I never want to talk to Lucas again," I cried and buried my face into my knees.

"Maddie?" Without thinking I yelled, "Lucas I told you to not come near ever again!" I opened my eyes and looked at my window. "Oh, uh hi Blake. Sorry about that." I wiped my tears. "It's fine. But hey, how are you?" He stepped through the window. "Come here," he pulled me into hug. I looked up at him, and he looked at me. He started to lean in. I widen my eyes and scooted back, "I'm sorry, but I can't. I mean, now isn't the great time. I think y-you should go." He looked at me then the window, and stepped out.

Lucas' POV
*Lucas' house*

"Lucas, someone's at the door!" My mom yelled out. "Tell them to come up!"

A few minutes later, I heard someone banging on my door. "Lucas. Open this door right now!" "Dude, I'm so sorry but I had to tell her! Please don't blame me if she kills you or anything!"

It was Piper and Jason. I quickly stood up and opened the door. As I opened it, Piper grabbed me by the shirt and pushed me against the wall. I widened my eyes, "Hehe, hey Piper..." "You...you.... Ugh!" She pulled me into a hug. "Uh... Okay?" "Why didn't you tell me it was Lindsay's fault?" She broke the hug.

"Well you were in a position of where you wanted to kill him," Jason pointed out. "Oh. Right." She reddened. "Well why don't you tell Maddie?" "Because she's always with Blake now, she hates me, and she doesn't want me to talk or go near her!" "Okay... Well let's think of plan." Piper rubbed her chin

"Like what?" Jason asked. "I have no idea." "Ugh!" I exasperated and flopped onto my bed. "Maybe I can try telling her the truth," she suggested.

*******************************

Maddie's POV

"Maddie someone's here at the door for you!" "Ok thanks mom!" I ran down the stairs and towards the door. "Hey Piper," "And Jason!" He popped out from behind her. "Hey, umm Maddie? Can we talk to you for minute?" "Sure," We all went up to my room.

I sat down on my bed. "What's up?" "Well umm... I don't know how to say this but... Jason?" Piper looked at him. "Well, we just wanted to tell that it wasn't Lucas' fault that him and Lindsay were kissing." My stomach dropped, "What?" "He said Lindsay made the move." "No..." "Yeah-" "No, I mean, how could you! And you too!" I pointed at Piper.

"You guys weren't there! I saw it with my own eyes! Do you guys not believe me?!" "No it's not that, we just think you should trust Lucas..." Piper started. "Trust?! Ha! How could I ever trust him again after he broke my heart? He was my best friend!" I started crying. "Maddie," Piper came in for a hug.

"Don't. I can't believe you two are taking his side." I look down at the ground. "Just. Get out. Now." I point out the door. I heard footsteps that started to fade away. I looked up, and stood there crying.