Epilogue

A/n: Suggestion, I would play the video while you read. ^^^☺️

*************************

* 3 years later *

Maddie's POV

I'm sitting in my dorm room at my desk, finishing up my paper for one of my classes. I look out the window, and smiled. There was a knock at the door.

I stood up, and walked over to answer. I opened the door and smiled, "Lucas." He held out a book, "You ready?" "Yep," I grabbed a coat off of my bed and took his hand. We walked out of the dorm rooms, and sat outside under a tree.

Since our first year of college, every Friday, we sat under this big tree in the courtyard, as Lucas read to me.

He sat against the tree trunk, and I laid down, resting my head on his lap. He opened up the book as I closed my eyes and listened to his voice.

You know that I'm falling in love with you, right? The way you laugh, and when you have that little gleam in your eyes whenever something interests you. I especially love it whenever I get mad or upset, you give me this beautiful smile that keeps grounded back into reality again. That's why I love you and I hope I never lose you. That you will always be apart of my life, and that we will never grow apart. Which is why I want to ask you this:

"This is my favorite line," I sat up, so I was sitting up next to him. He shifted, and put his hand in his pocket, "Mine too."

Will you marry me?

Lucas closed his book, and smiled at me. I looked down at his lap, to see him holding a ring.

He stood up in front of me, and went down on one knee. "Maddie, you have been my best friend since first grade, and I'm glad that we still are. I love you so much, which is why I'm asking if you Maddie Core, marry me?"

I speechless, with tears filling my eyes. I stood up and hugged him. "Yes, I would love to marry you. Especially if it's my best friend." I whispered in his ear.

We break the hug and share a kiss.

******************************

* 3 months later *

I'm pacing in the hallway of the church, trying to keep myself calm. I see Piper out of the corner of my eye, "There you are! I've been all over the place looking for you!" "Did I make the right choice?" I blurt out. "What?" She looked puzzled.

"I mean, are we going way to fast? Am I making the wrong choice?" She smiles, and sets me down on a bench next to her. "Well, you can go fast or slow. It's up to you. But there's one thing though, do you really love Lucas?" "With all my heart." She places her hand on top of mine, "Then you're making the right decision, because you are so lucky to have a great guy like Lucas. But I'm even luckier to have you as a friend. If I hadn't met in the hallway back in high school, I think I would have been living in my bedroom my whole life." I smile, "Thank you Piper, I'm lucky to have you too," I hug her.

"You ready?" I turn around, to see my dad holding his hand out. I look at Piper, then back at him, "Yeah."

I walk over to my dad and grab his hand. They started to play the music as my dad lead me down the aisle. "You look so beautiful." "Thanks dad," he sniffed. "You're growing up so fast but maturing to be a beautiful young adult."

Then before we knew it, we were at the wedding arch. I hug him and whisper into his ear. "But I will always be your little girl." "I know you will," he smiles, then looks at Lucas. "You take care of my daughter," "Yes sir, I promise." "Thank you."

He walks away and sits next to my mom. Lucas grabs both of my hands and I face him, looking deep into his eyes. Piper is right, I am lucky to have a special guy like him.

"Do you Lucas, take Madison to be your lawfully wedded full wife?" He smiles, "I do." "And do you, Madison, take Lucas to be your lawfully wedded full husband?" I exhaled and smiled, "I do."

"Well, then with the power invested by me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." We both grinned, as Lucas cupped his hands on my cheeks. I put my hand on his neck, brought our lips together. He parted and whispered for only me to hear.

"I love you."

* 2 years later *

Lucas and I are moving in our stuff, for our new apartment. Which was tiring, especially since I became 7 months pregnant.

I set down a box, and rest my hand on it, trying to catch my breath. Lucas came up from behind and wrapped an arm around my waist. He pecked me on the cheek, "take a break, I got the rest." I smiled, and pecked him on the lips. "Thank you."

****************************

* 6 years later *

I'm sitting on the couch watching tv with our oldest son, Matthew, who is six years old. Lucas then walks in with are daughter, Lacy, who is five years old, in his arms. "Hey Matthew, why don't you and your sister go and color at the dining table?" "Okay!" He stands up, and grabs her hand.

Lucas plops down on the couch next to me. "Hi," he smiles. "Hey," I peck him on the cheek. "Have I ever told you how much I love you?" He asks me. "Only about a hundred times." "Well only because I do and that we are married," he puts an arm on my shoulder. "Even if we had only stayed as best friends?" I ask him, resting my head on his shoulder.

"Even as best friends."

*******************************

Hey guys! I hoped you guys like this montage/Epilogue of Maddie and Lucas after their senior year!

And will be making a new story, but it is not a sequel, sorry😢

Right now I'm brainstorming some ideas, but will post one soon! Anyways, I hoped you guys liked my story! And if you want to see the upcoming books I have in mind, that I will be posting soon, please go and follow me! I would also love for you guys to vote, but if not, that okay.

Lol, bye,
~Forever_joy