Twenty One

Lucas' POV
I sat on my bed, staring at the wall. My mind running. That is, up until my phone started ringing.

"Hello?" "Hi, Lucas? It's me Mr. Core, I was able to convince Maddie to go to the dance," My face filled up with excitement. "Really?!? Thank you so much!" "Anytime," and I hung up.

Now that everything in my plan is back on track, I smiled. I texted Jason and Piper that Maddie is going. Now I just have to find a way to get the tape.

*****************************

Maddie's POV
I'm probably crazy right now that I actually listened to my dad to go the dance. But he does have a point. It's senior year and I do not want to miss out on anything.

And I'm not letting Lindsay, Blake, or even Lucas, ruin that for me.

*Later that night*

I stood in front of my closet, staring at my clothes. I have nothing to wear for this dance tomorrow.

There was knock on my door, "Come in!" "Hey honey," my mom walked in, holding something behind her back. I raised an eyebrow, "What's that?" She smiled and pulled a dress out from behind her back, "It was the dress I wore when I was a senior, and I really wanted you to wear it for yours too." I smiled and took the dress, "It's beautiful mom, thank you." "No problem sweetie."

****************************

Lucas' POV

Piper, Jason and I were in my room, and they sat on my bed as I was standing in front of them. "Okay so what's the plan?" Piper asked. I started to explain as the two of them looked at me attentively, occasionally nodding.

"So, during the dance, we head down to the office. Since, everyone will be too distracted and will be having fun. Then, you two will stay outside and keep watch, while I go inside and get the tape. Finally, we'll go back to the dance, and when they announce Dance King and Queen, we'll play the video on the projector for everyone to see."

"Just one question," Jason rose his hand. "Yes?" "Will there be any snacks?" I sighed and rolled my eyes. "Seriously?" Piper looked at him. "What? It was just a question. A guy can get hungry during a mission." "Yeah, a 5 minute mission!" I said.

Jason looked back and forth at us, "So that's a no, on the snacks?" "Ugh!"

*****************************

A/n:

Short chapter! Sorry:( But don't worry, the next chapter will be when they are all at the dance. Oh and btw the pic in the beginning is Maddie's dress.