Volume 2: Chapter 4: Operation Information part 2

Y/n and Akiza: 'How did we get stuck in this mess?' *both are sitting around in front the  counter top next to each other on their.....'Date.'*

 The Single Bartender turns to two look over them: "Well well, new customers, what can I get you two?'

Y/n: "U-uh...T-tea.."

Akiza: "Same here..."

Bartender: "Coming right up.." *the Bartender gets to work on the tea.*

Akiza: *awkward tone* "Sooo..... uh.." *looks at Y/n* "I never get to ask...but....what was your training like?"

Y/n: "Huh I thought you did your own training?"

Akiza: "Well..all dragon faunus go thru their own special training in the Realm of Time."

Y/n: "Oh....well..it was tough, I had to go thru a lot of trials and mastering my dragon form...was difficult. But it soon became almost second nature.."

Akiza: "Oh well that is good to here..."

Y/n: "Though..." *Akiza looks over to Y/n who looked a bit uncomfortable, but soon looks up to see the bartenders with their drinks* "Oh thank you.."

(Meanwhile)

Junior takes a drink from his glass and sets it down on the table as Yang is seen with him at the booth.

Junior: "I don't know!"

Yang: "How can you not know?"

Junior: "I haven't talked to him! I haven't even seen him since the night you first came in here. He paid up front, I lent him my men, and none of them ever. Came. Back."

Yang: "You better not be lying!"

Junior: "I already told you everything! Torchwick hired my oys, and I guess he was happy with them which-" *shouts at his men who grumble and walk away in response* "IS SOMETHING I CAN RELATE TO!"

Back with Y/n and Akiza, the bartender comes back and gives the twins two glasses of wine, But as Y/n and Akiza take a sip of their tea they quickly pull it away with a disgusted look o n their faces.

Akiza: *disgusted* "Oh my Oum...!"

Y/n: "Bleh..." 

Melanie: "What the matter?!"

Y/n: "Ugh...this tea is nothing more than hot leaf juice!!"

Akiza: "Yeah...it's terrible.. it's nothing more than hot leaf juice!"

Miltia: "Yes, that's what all tea is, honey."

Akiza: "How could you say something so horrib-?!" *Y/n suddenly gets up from his table his bang covering his eyes as an ominous feeling courses thru the entire bar* "Uh....Y/n?"

Y/n looks up triggered as all hell as he jumps over the counter and grabs the tea kettle.

Bartender: "Hey you can't-" *is interrupted as Y/n grabs the Bartender by his collar as Y/n had a look of pure anger on his face* 

Y/n: "Don't.....Fucking" 

(What everyone in the room sees causing every to scream)