Chapter 3: The wake of the Dragon

4 years later: Y/n age 12

It has been four years since Y/n has been a student into the Adam Taurus. He was incredibly quick learner, he was able to take out his teacher several times. It soon seemed like the Student became the Teacher's teacher. Every time he used the training gear, it unexpectedly becomes a dangerous weapon. Because of this he was given the nickname: Safety Trap.  But surprisingly he never got cocky with his skills.  He learned swordsmanship from Adam, Marksmanship from Blake, and hand to hand combat from Sienna Khan herself.

Whenever he got time to take a break. He would go see if any of the White Fang Member would need any help. Either that or Reading his sister books or reading books in weapon engineering,  Mechanical engineering. Computer Programming. Because of these specific studies he was able to repair many of the White fangs damaged weapons, The bullheads, and of course the most evil and despicable machine of all....The GOD DAMN VENDING MACHINE ON THE THIRD FLOOR of the White Fang Base, which was know to steal all the from White Fang Member's money.

Despite of all this, he never really discovered his Semblance yet. But over all he was an excellent friend to the White Fang. So right now Y/n was right now finishing creating his first weapon: Vulcan.

 So right now Y/n was right now finishing creating his first weapon: Vulcan

Y/n: *sighs in satisfaction* Finally Vulcan is complete. *holsters Vulcan*

???: HEY Y/N *Y/n turns to see his friend, the young chameleon Faunus lady, llia Amitola.*

Y/n: *smiles* Hey Ilia, what up is your weapon jammed again?

Iila: *cheerful* Oh no, Lightning Lash is working perfectly thanks to you. Sienna Khan and Adam wants to talk to you.

Y/n: Alright, Thanks Iila *smiles* I just finished my project I will talk with them immediately.

Y/n gets up and heads to the High Leader room. When he gets there he sees Adam, Sienna and Blake waiting for him. 

Y/N: *knocks on the door to get their attention* You summoned me *Y/n walks forward to his teachers which all smiled when gets there*

Adam: Ah Y/n we were just talking about you.