Prologue: Stardust Trailer

Very few have heard of the silver eyed warriors, how they have the power to destroy the power of darkness. But even fewer knew the one who granted the power of the silver eyed warriors. It all began with a man and a woman, Ozma and Salem. Ozma had a friend, a dragon faunus by the name of Y/n Rose, with his help they were able to rescue the Salem from her imprisonment and soon Ozma and Salem fell in love with each other. Y/n was proud of his friend as he finally found happiness.

However one day Ozma fell ill and died. Salem was grief stricken, Y/n always came to comfort Salem. But it didn't seemed to work.

Salem: *sobbing* He's gone..Ozma's gone..

Y/n: *puts hand on her shoulder* I know...it's hard..but Ozma wouldn't like to see you sad...He gave his life so you can continue yours..

Salem: *looks at him sadly* But how can I continue mine..he's gone..he meant the world to me...

Y/n: *sighs* I know...but you can't just bring him back from death..that would take dark magic.. *gets up* Listen I'm going to get some food for us to eat..*Y/n gets up and closes the door  and went to grab some food for the to of them* 

Later he returned to find Salem gone. He went out to go searching for her. Months later he found her but when he found her, it was too late as she had made her a deal with the God of Darkness and she had revived Ozma, Who was soon killed by God of light soon after.  Ozma was a choice before to be able to return to the land of the living to act as a guide for Humanity and would protect the relics.

Both Ozma and Salem reunited with Salem. But Y/n felt betrayed by his friends as they had been played by the gods. Soon Y/n left his friends not wanting any parts of them. Through the Y/n's travel he was first to discover the inner power of human. The power of Aura and Semblance. He named his semblance clustering wishes. Y/n decided to teach other to others. He soon fell in love with a girl and started his own family. One day Y/n was gathering fire wood for his family. Until he heard a voice e thought he would never hear.

Ozma: Y/n..*Y/n turned his head to see Ozma with a look of worry on his face*..

Y/n: *looks at him with a bit of anger* Ozma, I would say I would be happy to see you but I hate lying...What do you want..

Ozma: Y/n..I..I need your help..

Y/n: Oh like you need my help..why don't you just ask the gods to help you..*walks away irritated*

Ozma: Plz..Y/n..I know I deserve being hated, but you must help me...Salem has gone mad with power she is planning on kill innocent people.  Millions will die.

Y/n: *sighs* I knew this would happen...power will corrupt the good hearted..*looks at him* Fine.. I will help...but only for the innocents, *Y/n walks inside to grab his weapons*Oh and Ozma *looks at him* if anyone would die, it's on your head..

Y/n was once again had to join in  the war. But this time one of his old friend,  But Y/n still believed that his friend was still in there. So in the upcoming battle, Y/n was fighting a currently fighting a hoard of monster known as grimm. Lucky for him his semblance was able to eradicate the grimm. He turned his head to see Ozma and Salem fighting against each other. Both were about to deliver each other the final blow.

Y/n:Oh no STOP YOU TWO  *Y/n ran to them, but he knew he would not make it so he used his semblance to launch himself in between them as they thrust their swords.*

They're eyes widen with horror at what they had done. They watch their friend fall over coughing blood as he had stopped them from killing each other. But it had caused their oldest friends life. They throw their swords to the side tears running down there face.

Y/n: *coughs weakly looking at his friends*  I did it...I saved you two..

Salem: *sobs* Why did you do it..I thought you hated us..

Y/n: *smiles weakly* I never hated you...you two are my friends...I only hated myself...for never doing *coughs weakly* Anything...to help..

Ozma: *sad tone*Save your strength We need to get you a doctor..

Y/n: *coughs weakly* Noo..*coughs* ...it is time for ..me to leave *coughs* remnant..But do not fret...My soul will live on with my children..and their children..*coughs* and same day...I will *coughs* come back..as everyone will carry..dreams..and..w..i.shes..

And with his final word, Y/n closes his eyes on last time and passes on. However his children would carry a bit of his semblance and soul. His children were known as the silver eyed warriors. They hold the power to destroy the darkness. Despite his sacrifice, the battle with Ozma and Salem continued. But Ozpin had sworn to keep his children safe.

Centuries later, in a hospital a woman with black hair with red tips and silver eyes was in labor screaming as she was pushing hard.

Doctor: That's it, Mrs. Rose One more push...

Summer: *pushes hard* AHHHHHHH *sudden the cries of newborn baby fill the room* 

Doctor: Congrats Mrs. Rose, it's a baby boy..*the doctor hands her newborn baby wrapped in a towel the baby calming down feeling the warmth of his mother hugging him.*

Summer: Hello little one I'm you mommy. 

Soon a blonde haired man walked in smiling happily as we walks to Summer. 

Summer: *smiles at Tai happily*  Look Tai, this is our baby boy. *hands the new little one to him*

Tai: Hi there little one I'm your dad, I'm going to be the best dad ever.*holding him up*

Little Did Tai knew That he wouldn't keep that promise

Tai: What should we name him? *handing the baby back to Summer

Summer:  Hmm How about Y/n..

Tai: hm..Y/n I like it..Welcome to the family..Y/n Rose *they smile happily at their new family member*

A couple days later, Summer and Tai take Y/n home to meet the others family members. They unlock the door to their little home in Patch. 

Tai: *calls out* We're home *Summer walks inside holding little Y/n who is still sleeping, soon their friend Qrow walks out smiling from the living room along with two little girls. The taller blonde one was Yang Xiao Long. While the lthe smaller one with black hair and red tips like her mother was Ruby Rose.

Both girls: MOMMY DADDY*runs over cheerfully hugging their parents legs* Welcome Home

Qrow: *walks over* Heya you two *notices little Y/n reaching out to him making baby noises smiling* So is this him.*smiles*

Summer: *nods* mhm *kneels down and shows the Y/n his siblings* Ruby, Yang this is your new brother Y/n Rose.  *Y/n looks at them smiling* 

Ruby: Aw he's so cute *waves at Y/n* Hi Y/n I'm your big sister Ruby.

Yang: Hand I'm your big sister Yang. We are going to keep you safe promise.*Y/n smiles and giggles as he reaches his hand out for his sibling* 

Tai walks away to the kitchen as the others greet their new family member to get something. Little did he know he had not only pride for his new little boy. But a dark small but of jealousy and hatred for the young boy.