Volume 2: Chapter 8: Talk between Y/ns Past and Present.

3rd P.o.V:

Y/n is seen reappearing in the middle of Forever Falls with tears running down his face. He stumbles around a bit towards the waterfall before sitting besides a rock crying. As he does memories fill into his head... but they were not his memories.. they were his past self's memories. It horrified him to see that his past self's skills were almost identical to his own. And since it was true does that mean... all he had accomplished...Were they not his?.. Was it all a lie?"

Oz. Y/n: *in Y/n's mind with a calm tone* 'So...' *Y/n looked up as he could see his  past self's standing before him almost like a spirit, he himself had a look of sadness on his face* "This was my thanks for my sacrifice.. a curse upon my own descendants.." *lets out a sigh, before looking over to Y/n as he could see him crying* 'I don't blame you for being upset...'

Y/n: "..Why? Why does everything have to lie  to me?... Why does my life have to be a lie?" *thinking about Taiyang* "First... Tai..." *thinks about Adam and White Fang* Then Adam and the White Fangs..." *thinks about Ozpin* "Now Ozpin..." *looks down sobbing as he comes to conclusion that his whole family and friends.. could all just be a lie* "Are all my family and friends a lie?"

Oz. Y/n: *calm but gentle tone* "I wouldn't go as far as that kid..." *Y/n looks up to his past self, who is soon sits besides his descendants* "Look I only just woke up just now...so I can tell you straight up that everything you accomplished so far, were your own doing." 

Y/n: *looks away* "And you expect me to believe you..."

Oz. Y/n: "I'm not asking you to believe anyone else... I'm asking you to believe in yourself.. Because if you can't trust yourself then who can you trust..." *Y/n looks at Oz. Y/n* "Look like it or not I'm stuck with your body as your semblance. So if you ever need me that I will be there to guild you. But what I can tell you right now, for you.. Is that you may not have an ideal Beginning... but you can still have your happy ending." *Y/n's eyes widen from Oz. Y/n's words* "Your family.. your friends... they are not lies... because they actually care and deep down I know you feel the same way. They know who you are... you are their Y/n Rose... and no one can take that away from you.."

Y/n marveled at his past self's wisdom.. He sounded strict and serious... but gentle and wise as well. 

Y/n: *wipes away his tears* "Hey.." *Oz. Y/n looks over to his descendant, who looks back at him curious* "Is... there I better name I could call you... No offense but... If I called you Y/n.. It might get very confusing?"

Oz. Y/n: *chuckles a bit from Y/n's request* "Very well then." *thinks about it for a moment* "You may call me Yusei..."

Y/n: *has anime sweat* "That's kind of a simple name, don't you think?"

Yusei: "Well simple is sometimes the best... Anyways we better head back your sisters are probably worried sick about you."

Y/n: "Oh right!" *gets up and dust himself off* "Hey Yusei..." *Yusei looks over to Y/n, who gives him  a smile* "Thank you.."

Yusei: "Heh... anytime" *begins to vanish* "Anytime.. partner." *With that Y/n transforms into his faunus form and takes to the sky, making his way back to Beacon*

(Timeskip)

When Y/n returned back to Beacon, he immediately shifts back to human form and makes his way to the dorms. But as he does, he sees Ruby talking to Akiza

Y/n: *waves over to Ruby and Akiza* "Hey Ruby, Akiza" *they look over to Y/n before rushing over to him in a trail of rose petals and grabbing him* "W-Wha-"

Ruby and Akiza: "We need to talk!" *with that Y/n was immediately dragged away by Akiza and Ruby towards the dorms at incredible speeds*

Yusei: *recollecting the memories of his wife and how she leave in same fashion only leaving a trail of blue rose petals* 'Heh..it's like I haven't even left..