Chapter 6: Reunion with Roses and Dragons

Y/n slowly started to wake up from his unconscious state. As he gets slowly he looks around and notices that he was no longer outside but he was inside some sort of Health room for some school. That's when he remembered why he was here and how he got here. 

Y/n: *whispers* Wait what about..MOM, DAD *gets up worried*

Soon Blake, Kali and Ghira runs inside seeing Y/n up worried.

Blake: Y/n *hugs him tightly* It's ok, it's ok..

Y/n: Blake it's great to see you but *gasping air* Can you let me go..I *gasps for air* I can't breathe...

Blake: oh sorry...*lets go of Y/n and Y/n takes a deep breath of air.*

Kali *hugs him tightly* My poor baby boy, are you ok?

Y/n: *gasps for air again* I'm ok *face turns blue*

Ghira: Kali the poor boy needs air... *sweat drop*

Kali soon lets go Y/n pants as he breathes in the air.

Y/n: Forget about me...what about you two are you ok and what about Uncle Qrow is he?

Ghira: Y/n calm down my boy ,we are ok and safe, thanks to you.

Y/n: And Uncle Qrow...

Kali: Why don't you ask him yourself? *smiles and moves out of the way to the door*

Y/n slowly walks to the door, opening it exiting the room and he sees his Uncle Qrow leaning on the wall. Qrow looks up and see his nephew smiling. Both walk up to each other hugs each other.

Qrow: Hey Y/n...

Y/n: You're ok *tears slowly down his face* You're alive...

Qrow: Heh I'm too tough to be taken down that easily. But never mind about me, are you alright?

Y/n: I'm ok.. 

Qrow: *looks behind Y/n* Hey kid..there are other people that want to meet you too..

Y/n looks to see who Qrow was looking at and he see two people he missed so much.

Y/n: Y-yang...*tears runs down his face*

*tears runs down his face*

Y/n: R-Ruby..