Chapter 7: Rule #1:NEVER PISS OFF THE MOTHER OF A DRAGON

The two families finally made it to Patch and made their way to the home of The Rose/Xiao Long's Residence.

Y/n froze upon seeing it, remembering all the bad things that happened to from in that house and the man who caused  it was inside

Y/n froze upon seeing it, remembering all the bad things that happened to from in that house and the man who caused  it was inside. Blake , Yang and Ruby noticed it and took him to the side where the three hid him behind them,

Summer: *To Kali, Qrow and Ghira* "You three wait here in case he runs out."

Kali and Ghira nodded and Summer made her way inside the house. Once inside the both of them saw Taiyang in the kitchen putting the dishes away. She both managed to hold herself back from attacking immediately and put on a fake smile.

Summer: "Tai, I'm Home!"

Tai: "Oh hey there honey! Where did you run off to?"

Summer: "Oh I just had to get out of the house for a while and get some fresh air!"

Tai: "*chuckles* "You never were one to stay tied to a spot."

Summer: "No, I'm not."

Summer was trying her best to hold back in her anger and keep  a smile but her resistance was fading and Tai noticed it and gave her a concerned look.

Tai: "Is something wrong Summer?"

SummerL "No! No, nothing ,wrong!"

She looks down as her smile began to fade.

Summer:"Except.....I heard how you treated Y/n."

Her voice changed at the last part showing the venom in it. Taiyang stopped immediately and turned to face her, still having her head down.

Tai: "W-What?"

Summer slowly lifted her head up as her smile was completely gone.Her face was blank and void of any emotion but clear murderous intent.

Summer: "We found Y/n."

Tai: "Really?" *smiles* "That's great!"

Tai tried to keep it positive but Summer remained unmoved and kept a blank face staring at him. Summer began approaching him, slowly and began speaking again.

Summer: "I heard how you treated him while I was away. That you have left scars on his body and in his mind. That you manipulated him into thinking that I didn't care about him!"

Taiyang was now sweating bullets as he knew the truth was finally revealing and he was going to be paying the price.

Summer: "So, Taiyang Xiao Long, I want you to look me in my eyes and tell me the truth. Is all this a lie to cover up something or did you really hurt my son and drive him away from me?"

Tai tried to find away to respond but he couldn't. He tried to keep his gaze in her eyes but he couldn't. He chuckled nervously and continued sweating. That was all Summer needed to hear and her silver eyes began glowing.