Volume 2 Chapter 6: Jack's story: A past Warrior awakens

(Meanwhile with Jack)

Jack is seen heading inside the Library, but as he was going to continue his way he took notice to Blake looking through a holographic display. She looked starved, sleep deprived and irritated. He sighs and walks over to Blake.

Jack: "Blake, we need to talk."

Blake: "Go away Jack."

Jack: "Not until you hear me out."

Blake: *signs* "I'm busy."

Jack: "You don't have a choice." *He grabs Black and threw her over his shoulder*

Blake: "Hey!"

Jack: "Time to go.. Library's closed." *walks off as Blake struggled to get out of Jack's grasp, to no avail.*

Blake: "PUT ME DOWN RIGHT NOW OR YOU WILL SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES!"

Jack: "What Consequences would that be?"

Blake: "I'll take you down, I'm not afraid of you!"

Jack: "Oh yeah.." *holds Blake's by her legs like an ice cream cone*  "Then what are you going to do when I hold you like an Ice Cream Cone?"

Blake: *terrified* "I'm going to squirm a little bit but not that much.."

Jack: " Yeah. That's what I thought.." *Jack makes his way to an empty classroom and set Blake down* "Now, what are you doing?"

Blake: "I'm trying to capture Torchwick and save lives!"

Jack: "You couldn't even save yourself from me, especially in your condition."

Blake: "DAMMIT, WHAT CAN'T ANYONE UNDERSTAND HOW IMPORTANT THIS IS?!"

Jack: "I do, but you're exhausting yourself and you will fail."

Blake: "You have no idea what you're talking about or what I'm going through!"

After a brief moment of silence, Jack sat down on one of many desks.

Jack: "And that's where you're wrong. I know EXACTLY what you're going through." 

Blake: *catches her attention* "How?"

Jack: "Because I went though it too..." *Blake walked over to Jack and sat down next to him.*

Blake: "What happened?"

Jack: *sighs* "Well...back when I was around your age. I was in a two man team specialized in dealing with Grimm. My partner was named..Carly Carmine.  She was overall clumsy...easily distracted...and had a lot of bad luck...and I was in love with her... But then we encountered the first signs of the Earthbound Immortals...we got split off..and she was killed by those demons..." *he takes out a pair of broken glasses*

Blake: "I....I'm sorry to here that..."

Jack: "All I wanted to do was Kill those fucking Bastards... I wanted nothing more than to hunt them down for what they had done to her...."

Blake: "And you are succeeding!"

Jack: "No.... I was losing everything...including who I was... I didn't even recognize the monster I myself was becoming... If Carly was still alive and saw me like that, she would have only seen a literal Demon. So when Ozpin offered me this job.. ..I had to take it... I ...I didn't want to lose the part of me that still cares for others.." *He looked up to Blake, who was beginning to tear up* "..Look..All I'm saying is: Don't make the same mistake like I did..... because...once you go down that path... It's most likely you'll lose yourself and the people you care about.. and you'll lose what you have left."

Blake: *voice breaking as she suddenly hugged him much to his surprise* "...I'm sorry...that happened to you.."

Jack: *sighs* "The Only thing that your should be focusing on right now is protecting your brother. Speaking of which.. have you seen him by any chance?"

Blake: *has a worried look on her face* "No...I...haven't..in fact: I haven't seen Y/n all day.. Oh Oum he must be missing me alot.." *was about to get up when the two of them could hear Y/n's scream from where they were* "That was Y/N!" *gets up along with Jack and rush over to where the scream came from*

They make their way over to the Courtyard to see Y/n on the ground Unconscious with Hogan already over there.

Hogan: 'Kid?! Y/N WAKE UP?! SPEAK TO ME?!'

Blake: "Y/n!" *runs over to her brother with Jack behind. She grabs Y/n worried* "Can you hear me?!"

Jack: *looks at Hogan* "What happened Hogan?!" 

Hogan: 'I don't know I heard Y/n scream and rushed to find him on the ground like this?!'

Blake: "Y/N! Y/N!" *sees Y/n beginning to groan and turn as he began to open his eyes which Blake quickly hugs her little brother* "Oh thank Oum! What happened Y/n?!" *but much o her surprise she doesn't get a response, which causes her to look over to see Y/n with a confused look on his own face.* "Y/n? What'

Y/n gets up and looks around the area in disbelief. He then rushes over to the fountain and look towards his reflection which shocked him to the very core.

Jack: *looks over to Hogan and Blake before looking at Y/n* "Y/n? Y-"

'Y/n': *in different tone* "T-this can't be..." *Blake's, Jack's eyes widen in shock as Y/n looked around in horror* "I-I'm alive?! How?!"

Blake: "Y/n?" *Y/n looks at the three in shock* "Are you okay? And What happened to your voice?!"

'Y/n': *looks at Blake and then thinks for a moment* "I..was reincarnated...*grits his teeth in anger* "Ozma...You bastard!"

Hogan: 'Wait did he just say-?'

Blake: "Who's Ozma?"*'Y/n' lets out a snarl before getting surrounded by stardust and suddenly vanishing thru thin air much to the three's surprised*  "Y/N!" 

Jack: "Don't waste your breathe Blake...." *Blake looks over to Jack who  looks  away in disbelief* "That wasn't your little brother..."

Blake: "What are you two talking about?!"

Jack: *looks over to Hogan, who then looks over to Blake with a worried look* "First..I have to ask.... You ever heard of story of the great Faunus hero.."