Volume 2: Chapter 7: A meeting of Former Friends

Ozpin is seen preparing himself a cup of coffee as usual, when a light of the elevator comes on. He looks up with confusion as he didn't expect anyone coming.

Ozpin: "Come in?" *The elevator doors open as he was immediately pinned to a wall  by a trail of stardust catching him off guard* "Agh!" *He looks over as the stardust vanish revealing Y/n glaring at him in  his faunus form* "Y-Y/n?! What is the me-"

Oz. Y/n: *tone showed nothing but venom as he looks up at Ozpin with his silver eyes glowing with pure rage * "Ozma. How traitorous Lying Piece of Scum!" 

Ozpin: *eyes widen in disbelief as he recognizes Oz. Y/n* "Y-Y/n...I-is that you?!"

Oz. Y/n: *hurls Ozpin to the side* "DON'T ACT DUMB WITH ME OZMA! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!" *Ozpin looks over to Y/n, who conjures a blade made of starlight and points it at his throat* "You couldn't allow me to be at Peace!" 

Ozpin: "Y/n, please?! I had nothing to do with this!"

Oz. Y/n: *yells out in rage* "Oh like you had nothing to do with the slaughter of my People!? OUR VILLAGE?! MY FAMILY!?" *lowers his sword* "I thought I could finally be at peace!"

Ozpin: "Y/n, please!? This was not my doing!" 

Oz. Y/n: *snarls with sarcastic tone* "Yeah you're right! Maybe you And Salem made a fucking deal with the light and dark gods!" *Ozpin tries to stand up but Y/n points the blade closer to Ozpin's throat* "Don't even try it traitorous scum!"

Ozpin: "Y/n..please.. let us talk this out....Man to Man.. Please? If we were to right here...then innocent children may get hurt..in the crossfire..." *the camera changes towards Oz.Y/n, who merely glares at him* "Please...." 

Oz. Y/n looks at Ozpin who merely looks at him not lowering his weapon before sighing and lowering his weapon and cause it to vanish.

Oz. Y/n: "So..you're a teacher now..." *Ozpin nods before Y/n looks away* "How long has your war been going?"

Ozpin: "Many Centuries. We...are right now at peace.. but Salem has been making her moves... we don't know when-"

Oz. Y/n:*rubs his eyes in irritation* ""You know.. when I sacrificed myself... I thought it would end this war... That you two would finally be at peace... But.. I guess I was just a fool.."

Ozpin: "Y/n.." *Oz. Y/n looks into his hands*

Oz. Y/n:  "This..body... I shouldn't even be able to control of it... it belongs to a child.."*grits his teeth* "He shouldn't even be a part of this fucking war..." *looks over to Ozpin* "What is the boy's name?"

Ozpin: *sighs* "His name..is Y/n Rose Belladonna.. he is your reincarnation" *Y/n sighs*

Oz. Y/n: "..So he has my first and last name ..." *thinking* *sighs as he can see through Y/n's memories* "This poor child... my own student's descendant did all this too him.."

Ozpin: *eyes widen in shock* "Wait? Student's descendant?" 

Oz. Y/n: *glares at Ozpin* "Whatever the case is..." *looks into the darkest part of the room* "You can come out Salem...I know you are there.."

Ozpin looks over to where Oz. Y/n  was looking at as a shadowy figure began to emerge from the darkness. The figure walked over to them revealing it to be Salem, who had a sad look on her face. Ozpin immediately goes on the defensive.

Salem: "Calm yourself Ozma, I have not come here to fight..." *looks over to Y/n, who merely looks at her, she approaches him* "So..it really is you Y/n.."

Oz. Y/n: "Yes.. Salem.. Now can someone explain to me what is going on?"

Salem: "Y/n... I have to be truthful... I am unsure why you were reincarnated.. But I was only aware when from my GrImm.." *Y/n sighs* "Y/n...I promise you I had nothing to with your reincarnation.."

Oz. Y/n: *grits his teeth in annoyance* "Like how you told the truth about keeping my village safe.." *Salem looks away ashamed* "What other lies have you two spewed these centuries? Did you keep my  other descendants safe? Did you tell them some made up stupid trait of my family, Huh?!" *Sees both Salem and Ozpin look away ashamed* "Unbelieva-" *at that moment a sharp pain filled Oz. Y/n's body as his faunus part begin to grow unstable* "Agh!"  *holds his chest* 

Ozpin and Salem:  *look over to Y/n who was in pain horrified* "Y/n?!"  *they rush over to him as Y/n's faunus parts vanish as he collapse onto the ground. Ozpin picks up Y/n and check on him*

Salem: "Is he?"

Ozpin: "No...just passed out.. Our Y/n's Soul  must be too much to maintain." *slowly Y/n begins to stir awake before getting up* "Y/n.."

Y/n: *frightened tone* "...W-what.. j-just happened.." *Ozpin's and Salem's eyes widen to hear this Y/n's voice. He holds his eyes and begins to tear up as the memories that had accord flood his mind*  "T-these aren't m-my m-memories.... I-I...." *Y/n begins to tear up as Ozpin reaches out to him which immediately causes Y/n to slap Ozpin's hand away* "DON'T TOUCH ME!!!"

Ozpin: "Y/n you must-" *Y/n terrified by the whole experience activates his semblance but instead of turning faunus he fazes it a trail of stardust and flies out of the room shattering the glass window in the process* "Y/n!" *Before Ozpin could follow Salem grabs his hand* 

Salem: "Ozma..." *Ozpin look over to Salem, who merely looks out to the broken window with a sad look on his face* "We have to give him some time..."