Chapter 2: Adam Taurus & White Fang

3 years later: Y/n age 8

It has been 3 years and iving with the Belladonna had been a blessing for Young Y/n Rose Belladonna. He may have been adopted to the family. But he didn't care. He loved it all the same. Though he missed his birth mother Summer, Ruby and Yang everyday. He never needed to live in fear from the devil watching his back.

Today there was a knock on the front door. Y/n ran straight to the door see who it is. He sees his big sister Blake who is already open the door and a masked man was in the front door.

Blake: *turns around to see Y/n* Oh Y/n come here there is someone I want you to meet.

Y/n walks over to them and when he walks close to the masked man when he looks at him. The masked man cloaked absolutely terrifying he could make Satan pee in his pants. Y/n instantly hides behind Blake shaking uncontrollably.

Blake: *rubs Y/n's hair* It's alright Y/n he won't hurt you

Blake: *rubs Y/n's hair* It's alright Y/n he won't hurt you..*looks at Masked man* Sorry Adam..

Adam: *shakes his head* It's quite alright, It's understandable I am quite scary with this on..*kneels down to Y/n's level* You must be Blake's little Brother Y/n. *he takes off his masked* My name is Adam Taurus.

Y/n looked at Adam Taurus's face and immediately noticed his scars on his face

Y/n looked at Adam Taurus's face and immediately noticed his scars on his face. He walks out from behind his sister and walks up Adam and reaches his hand out to Adam's scar. But immediately stopped himself.

Y/n: S-sorry A-Adam..I didn't mean to..

Adam: *shakes his head once again* It's quite alrigh you were just curious..

Y/n: *looks at him with sympathy* Did someone...hurt you...

Adam: *has sad look* Yes..someone really bad did this to me..*Y/n walks up to him and hugs him comforting him surprising Adam but soon he smiled and hugged Y/n back he soon let's go* I understand that someone hurt you as well right..  *Y/n nods sadly Adam the puts his hands underneath his chin and gently raises head to look at him* Have you heard of White Fang...

Y/n: *nods* I heard Dad talking about it a bit..

Adam: We are a group who are prevent innocent people from getting hurt.