Volume 2 Chapter 3: Operation Information part 1

Y/n walked back to Team RWBY's dorm after dropping off Luna and Leo to bed. He walks in and see they had just finished into their combat clothes.

Y/n: "You girls heading somewhere?"

Weiss: "We have important business to take care of."

Y/n: "Cool, I'll come with!"

Blake: "No, you're not."

Y/n: "And why not?"

Ruby: "We don't want you to get involved in this, *Y/n looks down disappointed* "Sorry Y/n,"

Suddenly the door slams open by Jack, who walked in.

Jack: "Maybe we could be assistance."

Yang: "We?" 

They heard a knock on their window and look to see Hogan looking at them from outside the window flapping his wing to keep himself midair.

Jack: "Really? You could have used the stairs."

Hogan: 'Fuck stairs! Who need them when you have fucking wings?'

Suddenly Akiza drops down from the roof top and land in front of Team RWBY causing them to fall over in shock.

Weiss: "Can you NOT do that?!"

Akiza: *looks over to Weiss as she gets up* "How about no?" *turns over to the others*

Jack: *sighs* "Anyways, we figured it would be better to split up teams rather than you four tackling this situation separately."

Ruby: "He's right! Okay, let's split into teams! Hogan can come with me and Weiss, Y/n and Akiza can go with Yang, while Jack can go with Blake!"

Blake: "Got it.."

Jack: "No problem."

Weiss: "Um.. I-I would like to go with Y/n, if that's alright.." *This causes everyone to look at Weiss with a confused look on their faces and except for Akiza who has a serious glare* 

Ruby: "And why is that?"

Weiss: *blushing* "W-well since H-hogan is w-with y-you. I just thought it's better for you all will be fine...Plus you can two can handle this without me right!" *has hope look in her eye, which Ruby looks over to Hogan before walking up to Weiss with smile on her face*

Ruby: "Nope, you're coming with us!" *Hogan and Ruby drag Weiss away by her arm who reaches out to Y/n calling out a defeated "No", before the left the dorm*

Y/n: *blinks twice before looking at the other confused* "Huh...well that just happened." *looks over to Akiza and Yang* "Anyways, we going or not!" 

Akiza: "Sure!" 

Yang: "Yeah let's get going then!"

Y/n: "Great! Just wait for me in the front of Beacon! I'll get my ride!" *happily runs off as Yang, Akiza, and Jack watch Y/n leave, with a confused look on their faces*

Yang: "Wait..." *looks at Blake, who had calm look on her face* "...What did mean by get his ride?"

Blake: "Oh..he didn't tell you?" *The two shake their head* "Y/n has a motorcycle and a driver's license." 

Akiza and Yang: *Yang's eyes turns red while Akiza's aura kicks up* "WAIT WHAT?!"

Jack: "WELP WE'RE OFF!" *picks up Blake before run towards the window* "CONTACT US IF YOU NEED US!" *jumps out the window before spreading his wings and taking flight while carrying Blake behind is back*