Chapter 12: Helping a cute Bunny

Y/n was currently in Beacon's courtyard sparring with Raven and Qrow to see how much has learned. Both Raven and Qrow were trading sword clashes with Y/n, who was deflecting and dodging them at ease. As Raven and Qrow stood at each side of Y/n, They rushed him together only for Y/n to hold up Destiny's Ward and block both their sword simultaneously. 

As they continued trading sword clashes, Qrow attempted to slam his on Y/n who back stepped away from it and quickly drawed out Vulcan in knife mode. While Raven preformed a spinning sword attack. You swing Vulcan at Raven's hilt knocking her sword away from her, it flies and knocks Qrow's sword away from him. You point Vulcan and Destiny's Ward at the your Aunt and Uncle in revolver mode. You then lower your weapon and holstered your weapon as this spar was over.

Raven: *impressed tone* "You've been training quite well."

Qrow: "Heh I agree even your sisters could disarmed me during their training, who trained you?"

Y/n: "My teachers?"

Raven: "You had multiple teachers?"

Y/N: "Blake taught me on marksmanship."

Raven: "And the others?"

Y/n: *Nervous tone* "Adam..and Sienna."

Both Raven and Qrow looked at each other with slight concern.

Raven: "Adam Taurus?"

Qrow: "And Sienna Khan?"

Y/n: "You two know them?"

Raven: "Everyone in Vale knows them, Sienna Khan is the leader of the White Fang's."

Qrow: "And Adam Taurus is a murderer."

Y/n: *sighs* "I know, that's why I left him. Please don't tell mom!"

Raven: "Don't worry, we won't tell anyone," *to Qrow* "Right brother?"

Qrow: "Don't worry kid, your secret is safe with us."

Y/n: "Thank You!"

Raven: "Why don't you go get something to eat and we'll continue later."

Y/n: "Okay."

Y/n grabbed his book off his bench and headed to the cafeteria to get some lunch while Raven and Qrow had their own conversation

Raven: He's growing up fast, I think I should get him a new outfit."

Qrow: *eyes widened* "Don't even think about it Not after what happened last time!"

Raven: "You're still complaining about that? It wasn't that bad"

Qrow: "It was horrifying!"

Flashback, ten years ago

At the Rose household, a two year old Y/n is running through the house in just his underwear until he is picked up by Qrow who turns him around to face him.

Qrow: "Listen Kiddo, if I can't walk around the house in my underwear, what makes you think you can?"

Y/n silently pointed in the direction he ran from causing Qrow to look with a raised eyebrow and saw Summer and Raven.

Raven: "Y/n, why are you running>"

Summer: "Yeah! You'll look cute in these clothes  Aunt Raven and I got for you." 

Summer and Raven both held up an outfit that they bought the boy.

Summer's one wasn't that bad.