Chapter 17: So....tired...

Next day since Y/n and Blake left:

Ruby, Weiss and Yang were currently walking around in Vale in search of Blake and Y/n. Ruby and Yang calling out of them while Weiss remained silent.

Ruby: "Blaaaaaaaake!"

Yang:  "Yyyyyy/nnnnn!"

Ruby: "Blaaaaaaaake! Yyyyyyy/nnnn! Where are you?!"

Yang: "Blake!"

Ruby: "Weiss, you're not helping!"

Weiss: "Oh, you know who could help? The police!"

Ruby: *groans in disappointment* "Ugh Weiss!"

Weiss: "I just can't wrap my head around it! Being a White Fang member is bad enough but forcing a sweet innocent child into it is sick and cruel!"

RY: *Confused* "What?"

Weiss: "Isn't it obvious? Blake acted like a kind and caring big sister to Y/n so she could bend him to her will! I mean" *counting with her fingers* "He always does what she tells him to do without question, he never leaves her side when they're  together and he told me that he would fight by her side to his dying breath! He follows her everywhere, like a loyal dog following his master!"

Ruby and Yang looked at each other, trying to comprehend the stream of bullshit they just heard. They look back at Weiss and crossed their arms clearly not buying it.

Ruby: "Or he loves and looks up to her because she took care of him!"

Yang: "Weiss, remember what I told you where you met him? She looked out for him and protected him when we failed to. So, I believe she's very much earned the chand to explain her side of the story!"

Jack: "Sounds like a good idea!"

The three girls looked to see Jack and Hogan standing ther listening to their conversation,

Ruby: "Jack!"

Yang: "Hogan!"

Weiss: "What are you two doing?"

Jack: "Well, we just found out that Y/n left Beacon's grounds.....unsupervised."

Jack and Hogan crossed their arms

Jack: "Care to explain that?"

Ruby: *nervously rub the back of her head* "Well...."

Yang: "You see.... we....."

Weiss: "Oh for heaven sake! We found Blake was a White Fang member she ran off and Y/n ran after her! End of story!"

Jack: "End of your side of your story."

Weiss: "Huh?"

Jack: "You didn't even give her a chance to explain it."

Weiss: "I don't care, it's my opinion!"

Hogan grunts a few times, clearly trying to speak causing the three girls to look at him in confusion.

Jack: "Agreed Hogan!"

Ruby: "What did he say?"

Jack: "He said opinions are like assholes, everyone has one."

Yang: *to Jack and Hogan* "I like you two."

Everyone looks at Yang while she gives Jack a wink.

Hogan: 'Is she serious flirting with you...'