Chapter 4 The meeting of siblings

Y/n finally arrived back at Menagerie and walked back home. When he arrived he take off his mask and is immediately got a welcome back to the locals. Y/n had always been a cheerful helpful boy. Y/n had always helped them with stuff like carrying boxes. Deliveries and helping the elderly and youthful alike. Anyways when he finally arrived, he took a deep breath and knocked on the door.

Kali: Coming

Kali opened the door and sees Y/n.

Kali: Y/n?

Y/n: Hey mom

Kali *hugs him Oh, m baby boy!

Y/n smiles and hugs back

Ghira: Kali, who is it?

Ghira walks to the doorway but stops and smiles when he sees Y/n .

Y/n: Hey dad *suddenly Ghira walks over to him y/n gets sweat drop thinking oh no, Y/n soon was put into a bone crushing hug by his father*

Time skip

Y/n, Kali, and Ghira were sitting down drinking tea while Y/n told them everything that happened

Ghira: Unbelievable, I entrused our children to him and used them for his own gain!

Kali: Well, at least you two left. So, Blake is at Beacon?

Y/n: Yes, she said that she needed to redeem herself and she wants to use her protect the innocents

Ghira: That's good to hear now about your semblance...

Meanwhile at Beacon

Blake was sitting down on a bench reading her book. Suddenly a heard a massive explosion catching her by surprise. A bottle of dust rolls to her feet she crouches down to pick it up and she saw the imfamous Weiss Schnee yelling at a girl in red. She looked at the red girl with curiosity as she looked a lot like her little brother except with red tips instead of yellow. So she decided to walk over to them.

Girl in red: Hey, I said I was sorry princess!

Blake: It's heiress, actually.

They both look at Blake.

Blake: Weiss Schnee, heiress to the Schnee Dust Company, one of the largest producers of the energy propellant in the world.

Weiss: Finally, some recogintion!

Blake: The same company infamous for its controversial labor forces and questionable business partner

Girl in red begins to chuckles as Weiss grows furious and snatches the bottle from Blake's hand and walks away in a huff and Blake decided to head in the other direction.

Blake: *thinking* That girl looks jjust like Y/n, strange.

Time skip

It was night time and all of the new students were gathering in the ballroom as initiation would be tomorrow morning.  Blake decided to read a little before heading to bed. As she was reading, she was approached by a blonde girl dragging the same girl from the courtyard.

Blonde: *sing song voice*  Hel-looooo! I believe you two may know each other?

Blake: Aren't you that girl who exploded?

Red: Uh, yeah my names Ruby but you can call me crater....*smiles in embarrassment) Actually, you can just call me Ruby.

Blake: *continues to read her book* Ok.

Blonde: *whispers* What are you doing?

Ruby: *whispers back* I don't know, help me!

Blonde: So, what's your name?