Volume 2 Chapter 1: Best day/Reactions to Y/n

The portal in the courtyard of Beacon Academy opens up and Jack and Hogan walks out of the portal. They look over behind them to see Y/n walking out of the portal and takes a deep breath.

Y/n: *exhales* "Wow it's good to smell Remnant's air again!"

Jack: "Oh yeah...you technically have been gone for two years.Bur to us it's only been a day."

Y/n: *nods* "Yup...well one things for sure. I am going to have to shopping for new clothes after this.."

Hogan: 'I can handle that problem.'

Y/n: "Hm who said that?!" *looks around confused* 

Jack: *surprised* "Wait you can hear Hogan's thoughts?"

Y/n: "Wait that was Hogan?!"

Hogan: *nods* 'Yeah...I guess you picked up on a few new tricks after your mastery of your Dragon form."

Y/n: *shrugs * "I guess." 

The three of them soon walks toward Team RWBY's dorm. But when they make it to the door.

Akiza: *offscreen* "Y/n? Is that you?"

Y/n: *looks over to see Akiza, Luna and Leo he smiles* "Akiza! Luna! Leo!"

Luna and Leo:*excited*  "DADDY!!!" 

Y/n kneels down to their level as the twins run over to Y/n tackle hugging him causing him to laugh. 

Twins: "Welcome Home Daddy!!"

Y/n smiles and hugs the twins.

Y/N: "Thanks you two!"

Akiza walks over to him.

Akiza: *thinking as she looks at Y/n who was smiling and laughing* "Oh my Oum..he's somehow gotten more cute....and..." *blushes hard and has a nose bleed* "SO FUCKING HOT!!"

Y/n looks up at Akiza with concern. 

Y/n: "Akiza are you okay?

Akiza: *snaps out of daze blushes has embarrassed tone* "O-oh I'm okay! Welcome home Y/n!" *wipes blood away*

Y/n: "Thanks Akiza!"

Luna: "Wow Daddy got a lot taller!"

Leo: "Yeah!"

Y/n: "Heh I guess I did. Have you two been good while I was gone?"

Luna and Leo nod happily. Akiza pats Luna's and Leo's head.

Akiza: "They were on their best behavior."

Y/n: * suddenly give a million watt smile which could purge all darkness causing Hogan, Jack and Akiza to squint their eyes*

"That's great to here"

Jack, Hogan, and Akiza: 'SO FUCKING BRIGHT!!!'

Y/n: *realizes something looks at the twins* "Oh yeah I have a present for Luna and Leo!"