Volume 2 Prologue: Y/n's return

The Realm of Time, a world where time moves much more faster, the world that Dragon Faunus come in order to master their Dragon Form. It also strengthen and amplify the person mind, aura, and body. A world where one day in Remnant will be two years in here.

Suddenly a portal, two young adults walk thru the portals and looks around. One of these men is Jack Atlas, archfiend dragon faunus from the world of Remnant. The other is Hogan Branwen, a feathered dragon Faunus and the leader of the tribe known as the Blackwings. 

Jack: "Alright let's find the kid..he should be around here."

Hogan: 'Hm. well let's search for him...'

Jack and Hogan unfolds their wings and begin to take to the sky to search for someone. They search for a good long hour. They soon land on one of the nearby floating sky islands to take a short break. 

Jack: "Where is this kid? I never thought this will be this difficult to find him."

Hogan: 'You and me both man..'

Suddenly as the two were about to get up multiple roars could be heard coming at them. They turn and quickly jump out of the way as something is slammed into the island with incredible that the sky island breaks. 

Jack: "What the hell was that?"

They look and see a blue 3 headed wolfman on one of the grounds groaning in pain

Jack: "The shit that was Blue Sirius. What could have that much force to take him down?!"

Suddenly the sky is filled with dragon's roar. They look up and see A dragon is launched into another of the nearby sky mountain's and one of the dragon flies in front of the injured comrades.

 They look up and see A dragon is launched into another of the nearby sky mountain's and one of the dragon flies in front of the injured comrades

Hogan: 'An Iron Chain Dragon!!'

Jack: 'And Brionac?! What could have done that to those t-'

A trail of stardust flies past Jack and Hogan as a something fast passes the Iron Chain Dragon, and Brionac.

Suddenly Brionac and Iron Chain Dragon suddenly detonates in a brilliant explosion of stardust. Jack and Hogan looks overs to see a hooded figure on one of the nearby Islands. Who suddenly vanishes when a cloud passes him. Jack and Hogan looks around confused as a hand touches each their shoulders.

Hooded figure: "Hey Jack, Hey Hogan."

Jack and Hogan jump out and turn to see the hooded figure about to draw out their weapons.

Hooded figure: *wakes his hands scared* "WOAH WOAH!! WAIT GUYS IT'S ME!!"

Jack: "Wait...that voice" *his eyes widen* " ....it can't be?"

The hooded figure takes off his hood to reveal a familiar black hair with yellow tipped boy with silver eyes and a white scarf smiles over them.

Y/n: "Hey guys long time no see!"

Jack and Hogan's eyes widen in shock, as they finally recognize the young 12 year-old boy that they left here to train and master his dragon form and how he has grown so much. He was technically now 14 years old. When they last saw them he was at least 5.1 ft. Now...he is 6.1 ft. Which was shocking to the two guardians.

Jack: "Y/N?! IS THAT YOU?!"

Y/n: *nods* "Yup!"

Hogan: 'He's taller than Blake! And Ruby! And Yang! AND WEISS!'

Jack: *walks up to him and notices Y/n as tall as him* "What have you been eating?!"

Y/n: *tilted his head in confusion* "What do you mean? I just ate the food around here?"

Jack: "Yeah...but you gotten a lot taller!"

Y/n: "mmm. I guess! Anyways are you guys going to take me home now?"

Jack: "Oh yeah...come on kid. Let's go!"

Y/n: *cheers* "Woohoo! I get to see my big sisters, and my friends and kids again!" Y/n's aura flare up as he changes to Faunus form. "Let's go!" *Y/n begin's to take flight at blinding speeds toward the direction where Jack and Hogan first brought Y/n.*

Jack and Hogan look in shock in how much better he faster and better he's gotten in his Faunus form.

Hogan: 'He's certainly gotten more stronger.'

Jack: "And more faster! Come on let's not keep Y/n waiting." Jack and Hogan fly after Y/n at their top speed as they have a lot o explaining to Y/n's friends and..siblings.