Thank You and Dedication

Took 8 whole months to fully complete my book and now it's done!
First off, I just want to say thank you to everyone on here who has read this book and to Wattpad and their community for allowing me to write this story. It has been an awesome journey and an amazing experience.

I want to thank my friends and family for showing such great support through this whole process. Especially my father, step mom and grandma for taking the time in reading the first drafts and giving their opinions on it. Their feedback gave me the courage to keep writing and strive for something better! Whether this book reaches 200 or 2 million views I don't mind as long as it has touched at least one person's heart then I did my job right.

My hope is that this piece inspires others to take the jump and start writing. Doesn't have to be a whole book, it can start out as a couple paragraphs or even just some dialogue between characters. All I want is for whoever is reading this, that is thinking about being an author or whatever else, is to write. Pour every feeling and thought onto the page. Emotion really helps. Write when you are angry, sad, happy. Wherever you go, keep a notepad and pen with you so you can write anything you see that's interesting. It can be a person riding the bus across from you or an interaction in your own experience that will give you that lightbulb above the head moment.

Inspiration comes from every little detail in life!

What started out as a random dream I had of Cam seeing Seb flying on Neo to the wall, then an idea to keep me awake in my college classes, has turned into a full fledged book and soon a trilogy! This is my baby, my pride and joy. This is what has kept me sane during this whole pandemic and I realize that maybe I could be an author one day if I worked hard enough. I've enjoyed writing this so much, taking aspects of my life, the people I met and creating characters in a world of my own, that I want to write more. And I will, that's a promise to you. I'm still new at this and learning the art but each day I get better, each day it get's easier to convey my thoughts and feelings and put them onto a page. So get ready for more!

I appreciate each and every one of you, from the bottom of my heart, that you gave me this chance. Thank you for letting me express myself in a way that I never thought I would do.

Shout out to all those who I've mentioned before in my post, who voted, commented and read my story. Even to all the readers that didn't make yourself known, I'm still thankful for you too! I'm just glad you stuck through it to the very end!

My Dedication

I dedicate this book to my mother, who I know would have cheered me on every step of the way. Who would have enjoyed reading this book and talk to me about every little detail. You would have, without a doubt, been my biggest fan. And I wish I could show this to you and see your reaction, to see you fall in love with the characters and be indulged in a world I created. You should know mom, there's a little bit of you in each of these characters; how you talk, your humour, your kindness. All evenly sprinkled and nicely wrapped in their personalities. It's hard to say if I would have written this book if you were still here, so many things have changed since you passed. Maybe things happen for a reason, I don't know but I am glad I took the leap and started writing.

I also dedicate this book to my grandpa who I lost in the summer of 2020. I wish I would have shown you my first drafts before you passed. I bet it would have blown your mind just to see my imagination come to life. You've always said that I had an amazing imagination and you were right. It's just too bad you didn't get to see it! Every time I make up a new place or person, I think of you and how you might interpret it, what you might have said about it. You would have probably asked the most questions about the world and the history behind it. Then I would have to come up with something just for it to make sense. Critical world building thinking! You encouraged me to keep seeing the world in my eyes and bring it to life.