Leroys Apparently A Pervert

I sat in my room all alone. Thankful Jackson had left to go get some sleep. I was always afraid that he would push himself just to make sure I'm ok. Suddenly a small knock taps my door so quite I almost didn't hear it. I walk towards the door "Hello....?" I ask knowing that the door was locked and trying to answer it was useless. The nod starts to turn and I get a sinking feeling. I run toward the bathroom suddenly and rushes in just as I hear the door slam shut. I quickly lock the bathroom door. I knew it was Leroy...... Jackson would answer my call.... Suddenly the bathroom door nod is juggled wildly and I cup my hands over my mouth keeping a scared scream from coming. I must have squeaked because Leroy chuckles. "I know your in there Zoey." he says scaring the wits out of me. "G-GO AWAY!" I stutter fearfully angrily fixing inside me. "Zoey I have a key that will open this door. Unlock it and there won't be any more trouble then there needs to be. Besides if you misbehave I'll have you reassigned a new person to watch over you." Leroy says threateningly. I freeze. Jackson. My only friend. I wasn't ready to lose my mental support. Or least not yet. I ,with shaky hands, unlock the door and step out and see Leroy smiling happily. "See was that so hard?" He teases. "Shut up...." I growl. He chuckles again and grabs me by the arm. I look at him fearfully. I couldn't fight back. Not with the risk of losing Jackson. "Shall I drug you and have a little fun with you then or shall I tell the fissility to cut their loses or! Aaaaaa yes I've been recommending this to the council for awhile maybe I'll show them what a good Idea it is." Leroy begins happily listing punishments and threats. My shoulders start to tremble and I weakly try to pull way. "W-w-what are are you t-talking about.....?!" I ask my voice shaking as mush my shoulders. Leroy rises it head and laughs as if happy to see me do afraid and terrified. "Why as you could probably realize from now we don't let hostages leave unless there dead. We end up with young useless young lady's like your self so I suggested training." He says humor sparkling in his eyes. "W-w-what tip of t-training?" I ask "Why military training we might as well send you of somewhere useful. But sadly the councils would like you to train for some other purposes mainly for the huger up class's like myself." Leroy answer. "Like what?" I snap anger now replacing my fear I was end some toy they could control. "Why Slave training Hahahahhahaha brilliant. Don't you think we don't have enough maids or anything and slaves are obedient. Slaves are also good for companionship if you Lonely and so on. You would make a beautiful slave maybe we could make a lot of money off you at some foreign country!" He coaxes. "No No No No No No No No No No No NO NO NO NO! STOP!" I scream as Leroy drags me out of my room and toward a door near by with the words Training near by. Leroy opens the door with a slam but what happen next was something I would never expect.....