Kyoya's Father

I walk into the mansion and jump as a group of maids rush in and bow as Kyoya enters the house "Welcome home, Master!" They all says in sink. As Kyoya walks over to me and wraps an arms around my waist ignoring the maids as he steers me toward a set of stairs. The maids walk away and I here a few whisperer to one another "Has master brought home a Girlfriend?" A maid of the age of around 19 asks a maid maybe a year younger. "I hope so, Master needs a fiancée doesn't he? His father will be pleased!" The younger maid replies. I miss the rest as I make it up to the top of the stairs Kyoya still having his arm rapped around me. He leads me into a room with two velvet couches facing each other with a glass coffee table in between the two couches. Kyoya leads me to a couch and practically forces me to sit on the couch to the left. Well saying Nothing he sits on the couch on the right and stars at me for a moment. The moment quickly become awkward and I sit back in the couch falling into the pillows half my body now gone into the velvet. "Sooo" I say as Kyoya's staring becomes unbearable. He smirks in small victory as I give in. He hands me a piece of paper and I look over it a eyebrow raising as I do. "What is this?" I ask him as I read it over. "A police report paper." He answers back I look up at him "Why did I have to go all the way to your mansion to fill out a paper?" I question him. He rolls his eyes "Just fill out the paper!" I put my hands up in peace causing Kyoya to raise a eyebrow in confusion. I laugh as I realize that he didn't know why I raised my hands up. "This means you win." I say trying to put it simply even though that wasn't the most truthful definition. Kyoya ignores me and I sigh. Looking down at the report I start to fill out the paper work, I'm one question from completing the form when a man of maybe 45 walks in. Kyoya shots up and bows to the man saying "Father" as he does. I feel my eyes widen in surprise but I quickly hide it until they are back to normal. The man turns towards me I smile at him kindly and his face brightens up. He walks toward me a hand extended toward me asking for a shake. I step forward and shake the mans hand still smiling, the he seams very pleased as he says "So you're Kyoya's girlfriend I've heared so much about." he says warmly towards me. My mouth drops for a moment as his words hit my ears, Girlfriend?! I open my mouth to protest as Kyoya walks over and raps a hand around my waist and pushes me against him. He clutched me tightly giving me a clear silent message "Go along with it." I sigh and face the man "Yes, That's me!" I say trying to sound happy as I lied to him. "I'm sorry but I don't think your name every came up what is it?" He says sadly. I freak out for a minute as I fight between giving my real name or lying  and making up some name. I run out of time and say quickly "Zoey, Zoey Gold." The man smiles as he looks between me and Kyoya I lay my head on his shoulder and look up at him happily as his father gives a satisfied sigh and says his good byes then leaves. The minutes the door slams shut I pull away from Kyoya staring at him not knowing were to begin. "What was that's about!" I say pointing towards the door were his father last stood. Kyoya gives me an annoyed look "My father was looking for an fiancée for my older brothers or me. My brothers refused and I couldn't refuse an order from my father so I told him I had a girlfriend." He snaps. We're from opposite sides of the world and yet here we are taking about a problem that I once had myself." I say humored. I turn around and start to walk toward the door "Were are you going?" Kyoya asks curiously "Home!" I reply as I slam the door behind me.