Ouran?

It's been days sins I've seen Kyoya and honestly I don't really care. My phone rings in my pocket and I jump. I pull it out of my pocket and look at the ID number. I didn't realiz  it but answered it anyway. "Hello?" Says Kyoya through the phone. "Kyoya?!" I say shocked "How did you get my number!?" I demand as I hear him do is signature smirk "Forget that, I hear your looking for a school to go to." he says. My eyes widen, how did he know that? I look around my house half expecting to see someone poking out out from behind the TV taking into their sleeve. "How do you know about that!!" I shout. "I have my sources." he says teasingly "Cut the crap, what do you want?" I snap already tired of him. "May I suggest going to Ouran Academy." Kyoya says. I roll my eyes "That place?! Seems a little expensive don't you think?" I ask him "Yes, I guess I would be a little to expensive for a commoner like yourself." I fell my blood boil as his words ring through my phone "Who you call in a commoner!" I hiss "Well your not rich." he snaps at me rudely. "Yes, yes I am rich but excuse me if I don't like showing it off to the whole world by wearing fancy clothes and driving nice cars." I shout into the phone and I slam it shut. The nerve of some people. A headache starts to form and I rub my temples sighing. "Ouran Academy hu? ." I mumble. I walk into my little office in my apartment plopping into my comfy chair and turn on my computer. I go onto Safire and goggle "Oruan Academy." Clicking on a link to the school website and gasp a as picture of the school appears on the screen. It was huge and way to fancy but as I look over the scholarships I see that they have a spot open for a Gymnast. I click on it and an application pops in front of me causing me to raise a brow as I see at least 50 questions on it but I start answering them. A hour later I'm finished and the words "Please wait a minimum of one hour and an email will be sent" I roll my eyes at the message and slam the computer shut and getting up and leavening the offices as I do I stop in my tracks as I realize one thing. Kyoya had suggested this school to me and he seamed my age..... What school does he go to.. He's super rich... Shit! I think I just applied for the same school as him. Oh well no turning back now.