A Not So Secret Brithday

Koya's POV

Ten minutes had passed since Zoey was kidnaped and dragged away. I walk back and forth in front of Zoey's apartment as I watch my privet police force investigate. Suddenly an officer runs up to me and hands me the folders I had given to Zoey and then runs away. I slowly open the folder to see Zoey's family tree I quickly looked over it and was shocked; apparently Zoey had a older brother, a younger sister and also a younger set of twin sisters. I smile as I look at the twin girls picture they were exact images of each other but they wore the same clothes in different colors and had purple and pink hair. As I look at the pictures I feel Hikaru and Kaoru look over my shoulder and see the family. "Zoey as a a pair of twin sisters?" Ask I believe Hikaru "And she didn't tell us." Finishes Kaoru. I shoo the away And put the family tree away to the back of the folder to see copy's of all of Zoey's siblings birth certificate. Out of curiosity I peeked at her birth certificate. As I scanned the certificate I saw Zoey's birth date . I immediately feel awful as I see that today was her birthday she's turning 16 today, why wasn't she out celebrating? Suddenly Tamaki wonders over and looks "It was Zoey's birthday day today?" He ask in shock "Apparently." I mumble.