The Twins, Julia, and Jason

I'm sorry This chapter is so short I promise more chapters are coming! I just finishing the plot line! Enjoy 😝
________________________

I sit in my huge mansion in Washington DC lying on my bed as I flip through all my phone photos "ZOOOOEEEEYYYYY!" I hear mom scream for me. I roll my eyes "WHAT!" I shout back to lazy to get up. I hear her run up the stairs and moments later she barges into my room. "Whaaaaat?!" I groan rolling of my bed "Uffff!" I say as I hit the floor. "Zoey!" Mom wails I rise a eyebrow usually the whole rolling off the bed thing at least cracked a smile on her. I get up and plop onto my bed. I turn and face my mom doing a middle splits on my bed as I do. "He's here! He's finally came back home!" Mom squeals happily "Mom." I say a smile crawling up my face "Yeah?" She asks I sigh "Don't squeal that was awful!" She cracks a smile and rushes over to me and pulls me off my bed. I hit the floor again and go limp refusing to let mom win so easily "Zoey's Kinda dum isn't she Camryn?" Says Piper teasingly. I look up to see the twins in the doorway looking down at me. ( A picture of them in the chapter picture, Piper is the one in the purple Camryn in the one in the pink.) "No she isn't!" Says Camryn as she runs over and helps me up then running back to Julia's side. I dust me self up and smile at Camryn "Thanks kid'O " I say she smiles at me "What's going on?" Julia ( Picture in the chapter as well ) my other sister asks "What do you want?" I ask her " I just wanna no what's going on! The twins are here so it must me be a big deal!" She snaps back and I turn toward mom "What is going on? Who's this 'he' guy?" I ask Mom rolls her eyes "Your brother!" Replies mom "What H-he died!" I says "Well he's back !" Mom says she looks down at me and finds me gone I was already running down the stairs and I stop in my tracks as I see him "BROTHER!" I shriek in joy as I jump off the last staircase step and into is arms "ZOEY?!" He says surprised as he looks he up and down in his arms. I hear foot steps behind me and look over my shoulder to see mom, Piper, Camryn and Julia all running to greet brother. "I missed you much Jason!"I cry as Camryn reaches up crying as she hugs brother as well.