Kidnapped

I walk into my apartment as I return from school wondering how I was going to pay off 4 million yen. But as I step into the apartment living room a hand appears from no were holding a white cloth as the intruder grabbed my back to keep me from squirming as the white cloth was held to my mouth. My noes burns as I smell an way to sweet fragrance coming from the cloth. My eyes libs start to fell heavy and my limbs to weak. My knees gave in and I fall into a second pair if hands. Panic rises in me as the new pair of hands pick me up and lays me on my new velvet couch. I turn my head toward my attackers but my vision was to blurred all I could make out was that both of them were males. Suddenly I feel something cold pressed agents my neck. I freeze as I instantly realize a dagger or maybe a pocket knife was being presses against my throat. Pain crashes through me as the knife is pressed harder into my skin, I feel a trail if blood flow down from my neck onto my shirt. I try to move my muscles but find myself completely frozen. All I could do was shift my weight. I lock my jaw knowing I was so going to regret what I was about to do. I sift my weight onto my phone in my back pocket as I feel the dagger cut a deep gash into my throat. I scream in pain and hear a young mans voice say "Holy crap, dude, be carful you don't wanna kill her." I hear a second young man voice maybe around 18 snap "It wasn't my fault she moved and cut herself!" A hear a pair of feet take a step back. "Just be carful we don't want to be charged with man slaughter or woman slaughter.... what ever it is!" Says the first voice back. What an idiot.....I take deep breaths as I barely hear the dialing of a phone number hoping to god that the two attackers couldn't hear it. I hear the phone ring once from under me then twice as the third ring comes around I hear the sound of someone answering. A muffed "Hello?" is all I hear. The man with the knife presses the blade closer to my throat "Get the bag." Says the man with the knife. I hear feet shuffle and the sound of fabric moving "Dude, can't we just tie her up and blindfold her then throw her in the trunk of the truck? The whole shoving the pretty girl into the bag and stuff is kinda old fashion." Says the person with the bag. "Zoey! What's going on?!" I hear the muffed voice say I stop my eyes from widening as I realize the voice was Koya's. "I'm coming over! I'll be their in five minutes with Tamaki and the others!" I hear Koya say and then the sound of a phone hung up rung. "O, Shut up! Just put the girl in the bag!" Yells the man with the blade. "Fine..." grumbles the second man. I watch in horror as the second mans figure gets closer and closer carrying a large gray body bag. He reaches me and grabs my hair. He lifts me up into the air using my hair. I gasp in pain "STOP!" I scream as I'm shoved head first into the bag. The minute I'm released into the bag I look up to see the top of the bag tied shut I claw as the top "Help!Help!HELP! SOMEBODY HELP ME! I'M INSIDE THE BAG!" I scream as is hear my apartment door shut as I'm carried down the stairs. I'm suddenly dropped to the ground "Ow!" I scream as I hear "Hay watch were your going! Pretty Boy!" Coming from my kidnappers. "I'm sorry, but I believe you have a friend of mine." Says Koya's voice. Tears start to stream down my face as overwhelming relief washes over me. "O, My god!! Someone PLEASE, Get me out of this awful bag." I wail as I claw at the bag. "Zoey! Is that you in their I hear Tamaki ask shocked. "Yes!, Please get me out of here!" I say as I barley manage to stop chocking on my tears. I suddenly hear two body's drop to the floor and feel a pair of feet walking toward me. I look at the top of the bag just in time to see Koya looking down at me a huge smirk on his face. To scared and shocked to snap as him I leap out of the bag and huge him. I don't no what happened but I just snapped I break down into tears and stain Koya's school uniform as I mumble. "Thank you, I was so scared!"