One Last Call

As Jackson says this to me I freeze. I don't cry, move, or even breath for a full minute. I just stare blankly at the wall. His word processed in my head and I stared breathing again. But it was hard because say the same time I was hold back sobs. But I manage to keep myself from breaking. I look at Jackson desperately hoping he would say this was some kind of joke. "Please Jackson, you have to get me out of here." I say wild plans of escape starting to form in my head. But Jackson just shakes his head. "We're miles and miles underground Zoey. Even if we did get out what if we're in the middle of he dessert or something. And on top of that if you got out and struggled against them they would shot you!" Jackson explains his eyes still full of sorrow. More then anything at that moment I needed a friend. So I clung to Jackson I curled up in his chest and I started to quietly sob. Jackson just gently patted my back saying comforting words soothingly. I sniffed and looked up at him "Please, If I'm going to be stuck here forever, let me make on last call! I-I need to say good bye! My family need to now just how much I love them! I need to tell my friends just how much I cherish them!" I beg. Jackson nodes his head slightly. "Thank you!" I say through sobs of sorrow and relief. I collect myself once again resonating Jackson's soothing words in my head. I pull out my phone once again and dial Koya number. It rings three times when her picks it up.
"Hello?" Koya asks. He must not have check the number ID.
"Koya....." I say happily wishing I could give him a big hug.
"Z-Zoey!" He says shocked "Where are you! You need to tell me! I can help!"
I smile at how much he cared.
"I don't no where I am, I'm under ground, Ow! Jackson!" I say to Koya the last two words I hissed as Jackson hits me for giving away something so useless a 'I'm underground'.
"Who's Jackson?!" Koya asks frantically .
"Childhood friend who got dragged into this, guy who took me." I answer trying to make Jackson sound like he was on our side
"You mean they guy who stabbed you and threatened to kill you?" Koya asks sounding shocked. I hold back a smile.
"You make him sound like a bad person." I say jokingly.
"Never mind with jokes Zoey! I need you tell me any information you have!" Koya says realizing we were getting of topic.
"Koya I just leaned that the people who look me they only do one way trips. They dot plan on relishing me. They let me get one more call ...... to say good bye-" I begin but am cut off by Koya.
"Zoey! I will find you, I gave search teams every were. Don't go being all dramatic and start saying good bye!" Koya shouts he sounded completely confident.
"Just in case...... I want you to know that I cherish all of the host club members. And you guys are the closest people I've had to a second family. I love all of you guys. And my family tell them I love them and I will never forget them or you and the host club. Tell them I would do anything for them and Koya please, promise me that you'll take care of them." I say into the phone years raining down my face.
"No, I wont promise Zoey, Because I now that I'll find you or you'll find me. Your stronger then you think you are." Koya replies. Leaving me slightly shocked. I look over to Jackson and put my hand over the phone "Hold on." I mouth and walk into the bathroom. "Koya! I just got into the bathroom! I'm alone I can't tell you much but there's a Leroy James involved! I'm at what they call 'Fissility five' and my friend Jackson is innocent if you find me Jackson has to be ok. He's my only friend here!" I say in a hushed whisper. "Wait! Zoey did you say Leroy James!" Koya asks. "Yes now I need to go! And I love you and all the host club Koya dont Forget that." I say and hang up.