Fissility 5?!

I looked at Jackson as the scene in my head ends. He smiles down at me kindly. I take a beep breath and moving away from Jackson as he removes his arms from around me. I wipe the tears from my eyes and look at Jackson again. Suddenly an other face flashes in my eyes. I gasp. "What!?" Jackson says looking around again. He turns back to me after looking around; confusion sparkling in his eyes. One word or really name is all I could thing off as I look at the my childhood friend/Kidnapper. "Koya..." I say. Jackson tilts is head not understanding. "Who's Koya?" He asks. "The boy with the glasses you ran into as you guys carried me out of my apartment." I state. "So?" He asks still not understanding. "He's Koya Ootori, his family's rich." I explain. Jackson shrugs his shoulders. "He as is own police force." I continue. This seams to catch Jackson's attention and he shoots up. "What!" He shouts a little to loudly. "We need to go!" Followed by a stream of....colorful words. Jackson diggs out his phone for is pocket and dials a number.
"Jackson? What is it!" Scolds a voice from the phone.
"Zoey just told me a friend of her that's most likely is searching for her as their own privet police force." Jackson explains frantically"
"What!! Who could she possibly know with that much money!" The unknown voice shouts through the phone.
"Apparently a boy named Koya Ootiri." Jackson answers.
"Get her out if the Building! Transfer her to fissility 5! The one underground!" The voice yells and them the sound of a hung up phone rings through the air. At that moment I doing think I ever been more terrified. Jackson runs into the room her had first came from and comes back with a back pack and two suit cases. He then grabs my hand and drags me out of the room.