5. Beneath the stars

His lips fought desperately to suppress that wicked grin, he bit at the sides of his mouth in a vain attempt to keep it at bay. He knew what he was doing. That fucking ginger.

"Right is everyone aware of the rules?" Fred queried, still misaberly failing to wipe the smirk from his face.

I could have let it go had it not been for that sickly smirk, the way it exposed the moisture on his bottom lip slightly that he was most definitely oblivious to, combine that with the sinister streaks that swirled within the warm honey hues of his eyes. Fuck, I was done for.

It was past dinner now and there we were, Fred, George, Oliver, Harry, Hermione, Ron, Ginny and I sat in a neat circle of the common room floor, just moments away from what I can now confirm to be immense embarrassment and perfect memories.

"So simple truth or dare, but all truths are done with Veritaserum?" Hermione confirmed, slightly apprehensive about the situation at hand.

"Exactly, so let the games begin" Fred announced, whilst cupping his hand around his mouth to exaggerate the tone of his voice.

George immediately perked up and turned to Harry who was seated next him, looking rather anxious as he swallowed the lump in his throat.

"Truth or dare mate?" George asked whilst clapping Harry on the back.

"Truth" Harry muttered, looking rather flustered, most likely knowing full well the type of thing George could think up.

George dripped a minuscule amount of the clear liquid onto Harry's tongue before proceeding. "Who do you least like out of everybody seated in the room?" His voice laced with mischief.

"Oliver" Harry blurted out before clapping his hand harshly over his mouth, followed by a deep crimson infusion of his cheeks. "Sorry mate, it's just the training drills are killer"

"No harm, no foul" Oli responded with his hand up in a surrendering manner, clearly not fussed with Harry's confession. I learnt that very quickly about Oliver Wood, never did he allow the opinions of others to be a contributing factor to his self worth, I admired that about him, I still do.

The group shared a light hearted chuckled before proceeding with the game. Harry turned to Ron with a shit eating grin and nudged him on the shoulder. "Truth or dare, Ron?" He questioned.

"Truth" Ron insisted whilst dropping an almost invisible amount of truth serum onto the tip of his tongue.

"Favourite sibling?"

"Easy, Ginny. I don't need truth serum for that." Ron responded without missing a beat, earning him a harm thump on each shoulder from the twins.

"Bloody git" George muttered causing Ginny to erupt with laughter, clearly very pleased with Ron's response.

"Don't get so bloody cocky there Gin. Truth or dare" Ron asserted, halting Ginny's laughter as she pondered his question.

"Truth" She decided, snatching the vile from her brother.

"Why don't you share with the rest of the group who you had a crush on before Harry?" Ron sniggered unable to contain his laughter, seemingly aware of the answer Ginny was about to confess.

She took a deep lingering breath, staring at Ron angrily. If looks could kill, Ron would most definitely be dead right about now.

"Oliver" she muttered under her breath, her cheeks now infused with hues of deep fuschia. The group erupted into uncontrollable laughter, Oliver unfazed by Ginny as he continued to laugh with the rest of us. "You're such an ass Ronald" Ginny spat at her brother who was doubled over, laughing breathlessly.