22. The revelation

His breath was hot and ragged, coming out in broken pants laced with guttural grunts, erupting my body in goosebumps, a welcomed sensation I melted into.

His body was so familiar, every curve, every dip, every scar, the scent that lingered on his burning skin, his once pale complexion flushed rosy as it started to conceal the constellations of freckles adoring his godlike features, the subtle sheen of perspiration illuminating his skin, everything about him was heavenly.

"You look so beautiful" He rasped, before harshly reconnecting our kiss, his lips raw and deep crimson from the sheer amount of friction against my own but his throaty growls and uncontrolled pants only confirmed his lack of discomfort.

His broad and bare chest was heaving heavily, pressing against my own, my legs firmly straddling his waist as I ran my hands along his back, occasionally, although unintentionally, sinking my nails into his skin, drawing thick scarlet runs along his torso.

I let my hands wander, eventually running themselves through his disheveled fiery locks. He lowered his head and began attacking my neck with violent and needy kisses and as he did this I pulled slightly from the root of his hair, earning myself a small and desperate whimper, a sound so angelic I would have done anything for it to forever play on a loop in my mind.

His movements were hungry and passionate as his lips explored my neck, slowly trailing their way higher before reconnecting with my own. His actions sinful and almost demonic as they juxtaposed his heavenly countenance.

His scent was intoxicating, every element he radiated was assaulting my senses, the burning of hickory wood was brash although light, and the taste of sugary sweetness on his tongue was beautifully sickening.

His burning hands connected with my hips, taking control of my movements, his large digits surely leaving marks as they dug into my sides, marks I would be sure to admire in the mirror when I was next given the chance.

My body trembled at the extended strings of profanities falling from his mouth between breathy groans, his gentle fingers now trailing soft shapes into my exposed collar bone as he discreetly continued to ensure my comfort.

"Fred" I finally breathed heavily, his large tender hands instantly finding their way up to cup my jaw lovingly, the pad of his finger sketching the vision of a masterpiece into my flushed cheek.

He opened his mouth to speak, albeit reluctantly not wanting to break the calm of this moment, parting his crimson lips, closing them twice again before finally fathoming the words.

"You are so perfect, I love y-"

I shot awake abruptly, my chest heaving with a lingering burn I couldn't shake, my eyes raw and lips equally so as I felt around the bed, searching for what, I wasn't sure. Something? Someone?

Holy shit...

...So much for my "friend" Fred fucking Weasley.

I left the reminiscence of the dream discarded on the shower floor, left to dissipate along with the scent of my apple body wash and my sanity apparently.

"You showered early," Hermione observed as I exited the bathroom and followed her in suit as she began packing away the last of her belongings neatly into a trunk. "You alright?"

"Yeah I'm fine, I just had a lot on my mind" I whispered distractedly, as I threw the last of my clothes into my case.

Her gaze was cautious as she gave me a reluctant nod, smiling half-heartedly, not quite believing me but not attempting to push further.