C10

Suna's POV:

Coincidentally, A couple of days after I had heard Oikawa and Y/N's conversation. My parents had wanted me to go to the US.

I had stayed there for 3 years, up until I had to go back to Japan, as I wanted to do college there at Inarizaki.

America was really fun. I had made friends on the volleyball team, and lost a ton of weight. Aran had actually been the only person who would be going to Inarizaki with me. Senior year in high school, I was forced to go to a bunch of parties and hooked up with a couple of girls. It was really just meaningless sex though.

My first day of my first year at college, I had seen someone I thought I'd never see again.

It was Y/N, she looked even...even

prettier.

I didn't even know that was possible. But, her eyes. I saw hurt in them. I was staring at her intently, until I saw a guy put an arm over her shoulder.

I put my hands into fists. Another guy?

I walked a bit closer, but pretended to be on my phone not listening to the conversation.

"Come on Y/N. It's been almost 3 months since you two have broken up, yet you're still not over Oikawa?"

"Atsumu, him and I dated for 2 years. And we were friends for 2 years before that. It hurts a lot you know. And on top of that, I KNOW he was manipulative."

"So manipulative Y/N." The blonde haired dude, named Atsumu, agreed with her.

"You know Miya, you're a good friend."

"Obviously I know that, who do you think I am? I'll be coming over with some food later. I'll see you then."

As the year progressed, I became close with the volleyball team here. I was happy. I didn't think about Y/N anymore, even though she was best friends with my own close friend, Atsumu.

Until the second year of college came, and here we are. On a bus together.

I despise Y/N. Yet, I'm sitting next to her on this bus now.

I hate her because she never really was there for me, when I thought she was. She's just too nice to anyone who she meets. I didn't get any special treatment.

While we were listening to her playlist in silence, I realized that I knew most of the songs she played, I didn't know anyone else who listened to anime songs like I did.

Or talk so highly of some anime shows either.

Then I remembered, her Mom's day was sometime around now.

"Hey Y/N." I started.

I looked at her. She was already asleep.

She deserved the sleep too. She played really well the past two days. I assume because her and the twins would play together.

Suddenly, the bus hit a speed bump.

The speed bump caused Y/N's head to fall on my shoulder.

I looked at where her head was, to anywhere but there.

And then, 2 minutes later came another speed bump.

This time, her hand fell, palm facing up, right on where my thing was in my pants.

Oh no. I think IT liked it.

But I couldn't lift her hand, otherwise she would wake up. So I looked up and tried to hide any signs of anything my body was feeling.