C32

Once the bus came to my stop, I got out. I looked at the way Suna goes, and decided to go see him.

It was only the evening, and I wanted to make sure he was fine.

As I walked over to his house, I thought back to Kita. I was not as comfortable around Shinsouke, as I was around Suna.

When I got to his condo, I knocked on the door.

A minute later, came Suna, opening his door halfway. Once he saw it was me, he opened the door all the way, and leaned against the door with his arms crossed. He was shirtless, but wearing plaid pajama pants.

"Hey." I started off. I did not come here with an actual purpose, and I know a simple hi or hello is all I would need to start a conversation.

"What." He said.

I shrugged my shoulders, "I don't know. I just wanted to see you."

He rolled his eyes. "Pick a goddamn struggle, Y/N."

"What do you mean?"

"What do you mean, what do I mean? You spent more than half your day with him, then you come to see me?"

I played with the skirt he had chosen for me. "I told you, I'm not an actual thing with anyone, what's so wrong about wanting to see you?"

"No, you're right, because two people can casually sleep with each other. Because THAT isn't intimate, considering that they didn't fuck either."

"I don't really want to hear your sarcasm, I just came to see if you were okay."

"Well, now you see that I'm fine, aren't I?"

I nodded. "Yes bu-"

"Y/N, you know what I realized? I regret sleeping with you. I regret doing those things with you."

I crossed my arms and looked to my left and right as I was still outside his condo.

"Are you insane? Didn't you JUST tell me a while ago that you DID NOT regret those things? Were you not the one who fucking SPAT in my mouth without even warning me beforehand? What are you saying all of a sudden?"

Suna's POV:

I like you, yet hate you, at the same time Y/N, because you always know how to make me happy, yet do the same for others. It ends up reminding me of our past, when you chose Oikawa.

At least, that's what I want to tell myself.

It's because Kita's a better person for you. He's better at expressing his feelings than I am. He's much more considerate. He knows how to keep you smiling and treats you a hundred times better than I do. He deserves you more than I do.

"I was just playing around with you. Wasn't that what you were doing with me? You didn't feel anything...did you?"

I have to keep being a bitch to you, now more than ever, so you stop talking to me, for good.

Y/N's POV:

He responded, "I was just playing around with you. Wasn't that what you were doing with me? You didn't feel anything...did you?"

I felt my chest hurt a little.

"Yeah, I did. I thought you did too."

He looked up, then looked back at me and shook his head.

"Not really."

After a second, all I could say, was, "Oh."

"Are we done here?" He said.

I stared at him. I could not tell if he was lying or not.

I walked up to him, and grabbed his shoulders.

"Suna." My hands went towards his throat and laid there. He looked at me. "You really didn't feel anything?" I asked him.

He didn't answer for a second. He then took his arms, and pushed me back. "You just get attached too quickly to anyone who gives you attention. Why don't you go do that shit with Kita? You were his first kiss, I'm sure he'll be just as attached to the bitch that you really are."

He then turned his back and closed his door.

One second, we'll be friends, the other, he'll pull stunts like this. I turned around, and made my way home. I was shocked, confused, hurt, tired, and most of all, I felt guilty.

When I reached home, it was late in the evening. I sat down on the sofa.

I pulled out my phone, wondering if I should text Suna or not.

Then, I saw a notification pop up from 10 minutes ago.

Can I come over real quick? I need your help with the assignment from class.

It was Atsumu. There was no reason to say no to him.

Sure.