C25

He then laid his head on my shoulder, as he continued to squeeze my hand, and slowly rub my thigh, until he fell asleep.

We had then arrived at the school, so I squeezed Kita's hand, to wake him up.

I do not know what I want. To continue whatever was going on with Kita, or talk to Suna.

Suna said that even though he regretted it, he wanted it to end.

Everyone got out of the bus as I stood from where I was sitting in the back of the bus, and when I was about to get out of the row, Atsumu ran back up on the bus.

"What's up?" I asked him.

He walked up to me.

"Are you sure you're okay with this Y/N?"

I smiled, knowing he always looked out for me. I slowly started to nod my head yes. "I'll be fine, Atsumu."

He then took my chin so I would look up to his face.

"If that motherfucker hurts you, or even comes near you, I won't just be ending him in volleyball, but I surely will be thinking about ending his life."

I laughed as I took his wrist from the hand that was holding my face, and gripped it lightly, to let him know I really would be okay. I knew I did not have feelings for him anymore.

But I might have been starting to develop feelings for Suna. Yet, I still liked being around Kita.

Hopefully it was just because I really liked the supply room day. That is probably why I am so confused. That's the only reason, Y/N.

Atsumu started to walk out, me following behind him, and once everyone was there, we all started to walk to the school.

Once everyone dispersed I started making my way towards the court first, I saw that the boys had gone to the guest locker room to freshen up.

The hallway was like an average university hall, with a bunch of lockers around the halls. They were all white, since that was one of Aoba Johsai's school colors, probably.

When I had started walking, with my clipboard in my hand.

I heard the laugh. I heard his laugh.

Oikawa was right around the corner, chatting up with his friends. I did not want to see him yet, I was not ready.

I hid behind one of the corners, hoping he will not see me yet.

I was afraid of him.

I was so afraid of Tōru.

I used my clipboard to hide half my face, as I stood with my back a little crouched, closing my eyes.

Please do not let him see me. PLEASE do not let him see me.

And then, I heard a light slam on either side of me. I kept my eyes closed. Did Oikawa find me?

Already? I had to look back at my past that I regretted so much so fast? I felt myself starting to tear up, even though they were not out yet.

I slowly started to open my eyes.

When I looked up, Suna was pinning me against a locker.

Hiding me from Oikawa.

His eyes were stuck on mine.

"Hey? Wasn't a girl you used to date manage the other school? I heard she was really hot."

Oikawa laughed hard. "That's all she is." is what he said back to his teammate.

Ouch. I thought. Then, I saw Suna bite his lip, and his fists clench. He took a step back. Letting his arms leave my side.

I grabbed onto his jersey.

"Please stay." I whispered. I just needed to know they were gone.

He looked back at Oikawa and his teammate, who were coming closer towards us, but put his arms back where they were before. Right next to my shoulders. I could smell the cologne again. The one Suna wore, which made him smell like mahogany, and that cinnamon scent was back.

I didn't let go of his shirt that I was holding so tightly.

I closed my eyes as his voice came closer.

"That guy is definitely gonna get pussy tonight." I heard the voice of a guy I knew as Iwaizumi when I had looked at the roster of the team.

"Wow, I guess we're twins then!" Tōru said.

"And why is that?" Iwaizumi questioned him.

"Well, I wouldn't mind trying to talk to Y/N after the practice to see if she wants to hang out, then I could definitely hook up with her, she's so gullible Iwa-chan."

I held onto Suna's shirt tighter, putting my head on his shoulder, I did not want to hear him anymore. Their laughter started to fade away.

"Hey." Suna said.

I didn't say anything.

"They're gone."

I took my head out of his shoulder, as he still kept his hands to my side.

"Thank you." I said. As I looked up into his eyes, I saw his bright green eyes look right back at me.

"Thank you." I said again.

He took one of his hands and rubber right below my eye lashes.

"You're not a pretty crier. I couldn't let anyone see you look like that you know."

I laughed. He always knew what to say.

"That's the smile I like to see."

I saw Suna give a small smile too.

"Go back to the team now. I need to go set up in the court. I'll see you then."

Once Suna let his arms leave me and turned around, I took one of his arms.

I stood on my toes and kissed his cheek.

"You knew right when to be by my side. Good luck out there."

I started to walk back towards the gym, not looking back as I meant every word I told him.

Once I entered the gym and set up with the other coaches and the manager of AJ University's team. I sat on the bleachers with the coach.

Then, Inarizaki's team entered.

I looked at the boys, they were all so serious, ready to win this.

I saw the audience for our group, instruments and cheerleaders and all, we were so fortunate for them.

Then, I saw Aoba Johsai's team enter.

I tapped my pen on my clipboard, anxious for this game to be over, and it had not even started.

Then, I saw Tōru Oikawa, looking as good-looking, but as egotistical, as ever.

While his team walked in, I looked at my clipboard, even though there was nothing for me to fill out.

The teams were both as serious as ever.

"Y/N!" I heard Oikawa yell.

I looked up, and he was giving the grin everyone always fell for. He waved at me.

I gave a fake smile. I didn't want to make a scene in front of everyone, no matter how afraid I was.

He jogged up to me.

"How have you been?"

"Good. I've been good. How about you Tōru?"

"Ugh, I missed hearing you call my name..." He got closer to my ear, and whispered. "Especially when I was devouring you and your sweet taste."

My eyes widened. I could not believe he was bringing that up so casually.

"Oikawa, I-"

"I am so sorry, but Y/N is already occupied by another person."

Stood next to my side, taking my hand, was Kita.