C37

It was time to get ready.

After school, I took the bus straight home, and ran into my room, ready to get ready since Atsumu would be picking me up in an hour.

I took a shower, playing my favorite playlist. I was never one to be excited about getting ready, but for some reason, this excited me so much.

After the shower, I dried my hair with a blowdryer, and straightened it, letting small curls form at the end. The colors of my hair were going to look so good with her dress, my mom's dress, I thought.
I put my hair into a light ponytail, as I got ready to do my makeup. I wore a concealer, blush, a little bit of highlight, eyeliner, and mascara. I then put on some lipgloss and smacked my lips.

You look nice, Y/N.

I went to my closet, where hung my dress.
It was a long, silky emerald green dress, it had one full sleeve, with the other side being sleeveless, and it picked all the right parts of my body to curve. It had a slit that started from my midthigh. It would match perfectly with the black high heels my dad had bought me last year for my birthday.

I remember my mother had worn it the day my father had asked for her hand in marriage, she must have looked so good. I smiled thinking about her.

Recently, I was able to think about her without crying. Not that there was anything bad about crying, it was just that I realized how much I've grown since back then. I was able to stand up for myself, I was able to laugh, actually laugh, and open myself a little bit.

It was all thanks to Rintarou.

By the time I had finished getting ready, I heard Atsumu knock on the door. As I opened the door, I let my hair down.

"So, how do I look?" I asked him.
He looked at me, from down to up, and showed me a sweet smile.

"You look gorgeous, Y/N."

I grinned. I then looked at Atsumu, with his hair slicked back, and the tuxedo that fitted him very well. "You look great too, Miya."

He rolled up his cuffs, and chuckled. "So, are you ready to go?"

I nodded. As I was about to step outside, I felt that I had forgotten something.

"WAIT! My clutch, it has my phone in it." I grabbed it from the kitchen table, and went back out.

Atsumu took his arm out for me to link with, and I laughed as I took it.

"You're going to take this whole fake date thing seriously, aren't you?"

He nodded with a proud smile. "I have you just for a little of the night, so might as well make it worthwhile and fun for me."

When we got to his car, I was about to open the passenger seat, when Atsumu put his hand up to stop me.

"No no no, I'll do it Miss Kang."

"PFFFTTT." I could not help but scoff. He was being so respectful for this date, it was like seeing a whole different side of him. One day, he would surely make a girl happy.

He opened the door for me as I got in. Before he closed the door, he looked me up and down again. "You really know how to pull yourself together, don't you." He gave me a smile.

I smiled back. He closed the door and got in from the other side.

When he started driving, I looked at his side profile. He was wearing a diamond stud on his ear. "The girls are going to fall for you, you know."

"Even the guys will." He winked.

"Even the guys, Atsumu."

Atsumu's POV:
Y/N looked absolutely stunning.