C40

TW: SMUT *shower sex* 

The next day, I woke up early enough to see that the sun was just only starting to rise. Suna was still sleeping, and I was still in his arms.

At this moment, he seemed so at peace. I loved it.

I kissed his forehead. Turns out, he was easy to wake up. He hugged me even tighter.

"Suna." I whispered.

He groaned, his voice deeper in the morning then his already deep voice was. I did not even know that was possible.

"We have to get up, there's a tournament today."

"Just a little bit longer, Y/N."

His head landed on my bare breasts. I played with his hair for a couple of minutes.

"Hey Suna?"

"Yeah?" He said into my chest.

"What are we now?"

He stayed silent for a second, before taking his head up to look back at me. "You're mine, Y/N."

I got up and crossed my arms with a sarcastic smile across my face. "Is this your way of asking to date now? I don't want to be in any more confusing relationships with anyone."

He got up, using his elbows for support, as he lay shirtless on his bed. "Whatever." He said.

I took it as a confirmation, that we were officially a couple.

I hugged him, making him fall back on his bed. He hesitated before hugging me back.

Suna's POV:

As she hugged me, I felt that she actually, genuinely loved me.

I had never felt this from anyone, except from Y/N back then, too.

She was the only one who could make me genuinely happy in this world. The only reason I continued to keep living everyday.

"Hey Y/N." I continued. "I might major in art now."

Maybe I could influence others the way she influenced me to be a better person.

Y/N's POV:

I smiled as he told me he might major in art. It was something he was truly good at.

"You'll do great things with art."

I got up from his arms, and used the blanket to cover my body.

"Can you take me home so I could get my clothes for the tournament?"

He looked at me and laughed. "Why are you covering yourself? I've already seen everything."

I pulled the blanket over me a little bit more. "Let me do what I want to do." I couldn't help but get flustered. I don't know why I wanted to cover myself all of a sudden but I did.

"I need to take a shower at my apartment too." I grabbed my dress, folding it neatly before I took it back home.

"Why don't you just take one with me here?" I turned to face Suna.

"You're kidding, right?"

He got up completely, sitting crossed-legged on the bed. He shook his head with a serious face.

Once I finished folding the dress, I put it up on the bed next to Suna.

"Then, okay." I told him.

He smirked.

I let go of the comforter as we walked over to his bathroom. It was small, but it's not like we wanted space from each other anyways.