C30

TW: a little sexual (spit kink)

Once we sat down in the back of the cafe, waiting for our drinks, I crossed my legs. I had remembered I was not wearing any underwear. 

Suna was sitting next to me on the sofa, with his hands folded.

A couple of minutes later, two random guys looked at me and were in our earshot. Suna and I looked at them.

"Hey, Noya, check out that chick over there! Let's go say hi to her." Said the guy with a shaved head, wearing a beanie and a jacket that said, "KARASUNO VOLLEYBALL TEAM".

The shorter dude, with brown hair and a little blonde streak in the middle, wearing the same jacket as him, said, "But there's a guy next to her, Tanaka. What if they're dating?"

"Well, it's not like we'll ever see them again, so it doesn't hurt to try, does it?"

Suna grabbed my face, and forced me to look at him. Then, his hand slowly went down to my neck, and pulled me in closer.

I had realized then, that I was so excited whenever he touched me.

He put my head on the sofa rest, while still gripping my neck. "Open your mouth."

I opened a little bit of my mouth, what was he doing?

He chewed the inside of his cheek, not taking his eyes off of me.

He spit in my mouth.

He went closer to me. "Swallow." He whispered.

I closed my mouth and gulped it down. He let go of my throat and got back into his previous sitting position. I used my thumb to wipe off any excess saliva.

What the fuck had just happened?

I looked back at the two boys, and their eyes were wide open. They looked at each other, and without saying anything, just nodded and turned around to leave.

I played with my skirt, while Suna had taken out his phone and turned it sideways and started playing a game on it. A while later, I looked over at his phone and scooted closer to him. He was playing a game where you had to shoot other players.

There were certain levels in this game, I knew about it because of my father. He had just failed the level he was on.

I took the phone from him. "What are you doing?" He asked, trying to grab his phone but I turned my back from him as I pressed Start Level.

"I was watching you play, and you sucked. It was really sad, so let me beat this level for you in peace."

He put his head on my shoulder, as he watched me beat the level in under two minutes.

"I'll admit, you're not bad."

I smiled. "That's the nicest thing you've probably ever said to me." Right when I gave him back his phone, our waiter came with the drinks.

I thanked the waiter and she smiled and left.

While we drank our iced hot chocolates in silence, I thought back to what happened not even ten minutes ago.

He had spit in my mouth, and then, we acted like nothing had happened. Does that happen often? Was it okay for two people, who were not even dating, to spit in the other's mouth? Why had he even done that?

We were not even a couple, why did he care if those two guys wanted to talk to me or not?

"Hey." He said.

I looked up at him as I took a long sip of my drink.

"I just had to mark what was mine for the day."

I stopped drinking for a second. Right then, I started lightly choking on my drink, and put my iced hot chocolate down to cover my mouth.

Suna laughed. "It's so easy to fluster you, you know that don't you."

In between my little cough attack, I tried to say. "Shut- Up-"

Then, I saw someone from the corner of my eye.

"Y/N? Suna?" Said Kita, with a much older woman by his side.

My little attack had stopped, and Suna's laugh disappeared.

I got up to go greet the lady next to Kita. Suna stayed seated.

"Y/N, this is my grandma." I shook her hand and introduced myself.

"Hello Ms. Shinsouke! I'm Y/N! I had thought for a second that you two were friends or cousins! You look so young!"

Kita's grandmother covered her mouth and laughed.  "You're too kind!" She looked at Suna who was behind us. "And who's that boy?" She asked me.

Kita called out to Suna, and motioned him to come over. Suna got up and walked over to us, standing next to me.

"Nana, this is Suna, he's one of the best middle blockers on our team."

The grandma reached out her hand for Suna to shake, and he took a hand out of his pocket to shake it, but avoided eye contact with her. The man was definitely anti-social.

He let go of our hand and put it back in his pocket.

Kita's grandmother began to talk. "So you must be the girl who my son can't stop talking about! He never fails to smile when he says the name Y/N around the house."

I looked over at Kita who was blushing and looking at his grandma, in disbelief over what she said. I was also in shock. I looked at Suna, who was looking down on his phone.

She continued, saying, "You were also his first kiss. I'm so glad he got it with someone so kind and gorgeous as you! From what I could tell, he really enjoyed it."

I scratched my head. What I was wearing right now was not what I usually wore, but I was glad that his grandma was not the conservative type or anything. At least, she did not say anything about my outfit to my face.

"That's very kind of you, Ms. Shinsouke." I replied with a smile. "And that's very sweet of you, Kita."

"O- Oh! Well, it's not biggie! You know, you're an amazing manager and all, so I was telling my grandma about you and things just slip-"

I laughed. "It's okay, Kita. Like I said before, that's very sweet of you."

Shinsouke then looked at Suna. "How come you two had come here together?"

A/N: SURPRISE!! I wanted to write and post a little chapter before I go on a little writing spree in the car again tomorrow. I had so much fun out of town and really felt like I needed the break! I'll see you all again tomorrow;) love you<3!!