C11

When I woke up, it was 9 am. I got up and took a shower then straightened my hair. I curled the front two pieces just a little though. I haven't gotten ready for a date in so long, that I was looking forward to this. But I had no clue what to wear. I go on Pintrest and see what's currently trending, and see an outfit that I do own. It was a pink corset top with light wash mom jeans, and some Nike air forces.

Wow Y/N, you really can dress nice when you want to. My curves were showing from all the right places, and with my hair down and little makeup I wore, I was ready to go on my date. I grabbed my little white purse and phone, to see that it was only 11:30, so I had an hour before I actually had to leave the house.

I ended up studying for half an hour at my kitchen table, until I heard a knock at the door.

Could Kita already be here?

I opened the door only to find Atsumu staring at his phone, finally looking up after I opened the door all the way.

I asked him "What are you doing here?"

"Well, we were on our way to go out somewhere, but before we left I wanted to check up on you to make sure your ready for your date." He said.

There was no one next to him. "Who's 'we'?"

"Oh he's parking my car right now. There he is!"

Out of the car came Suna.

Atsumu invited himself in and I waited for Suna to come in. Before he entered, he looked me up and down,

"I didn't know you could dress like that Y/N." he said with his deep and husky voice, then made his way to the sofa where Atsumu was.

It gave me small chills.

Atsumu looked at my textbook in my kitchen, which was literally five steps from the "living room" since my apartment wasn't big, and saw the book I was taking notes from.

"You're studying? On the day of your date Y/N?"

I played with my hands.

"I didn't know what else to do! I finished earlier than I expected. What else would I do."

"I don't know, gossip to all your girl-friends how excited you are about this date."

We made eye contact and laughed.

"What's so funny?" Suna asked, looking between the both of us.

"It's not as funny as it is sad, but little miss popular Y/N doesn't talk to that many people when she doesn't have to."

I responded back, "In my defense, it's better to have 1 or 2 close friends then none at all, so I don't complain."

"Tch Tch Tch Y/N, you should have girl friends for advice though."

"Like what? Like how to impress a guy based off of something I already don't know? No thank you. Besides, I don't want a Lindy 2.0 situation again. Lindy was my old close friend in high school."

"I know." Suna said.

The tension became awkward again as I stood in between my kitchen and living room and I rubbed my neck trying to find something to talk about, until Atsumu said, "Can I use the toilet?"

I nodded and he went since he already knew the way.

I looked at Suna, who was looking around the place.

"Do you want something to drink?"

He shook his head.

I rolled my eyes, "No thanks Y/N, thanks for asking though! THAT would be a better response you know."