C15

"Suna? What are you doing here?"

He walked into my house saying nothing and sitting at the edge of the far end of the couch. He spread his legs and put both of his arms around the sofa and rolled his head, cracking his neck.

"My internet went out and I know you watch this show. So play it."

I closed my door and walked towards him, standing right in front of him.

"You know you can't just barge into someone's house that you aren't even close to, right?"

"Okay. If you won't play it, then I will."

I put my bowl of popcorn down on the table next to the sofa, and picked up the remote which was on the opposite side of the couch, as he scooted across and went for the remote.

"You have to say, please."

"Yeah, that's not happening." He said.

"You're so stubborn, I hope you know that. But since I can't miss this. You can watch just this once."

I picked up my popcorn and sat down crossed-legged on the opposite side of Rintaro as I pressed play on the remote.

As the episode began, I looked at Suna, sitting in the position he was sitting in before. His legs spread apart from each other.

It was a good place for me to bob my head in between his legs as he held my hair and-

Y/N. Why are you so goddamn horny?

I looked back at the screen and stuffed my face with popcorn. I could not think these things about someone I barely knew.

A couple of minutes later, as the theme song was playing, Suna said,

"Could you chew any louder?"

I looked at him looking at me with those cold, and monotone, green eyes of his.

"You know, if you want some, you can just ask."

I took a small handful and threw it at him. He closed his eyes then opened them.

"What was the fucking point of that?" He said, as he popped popcorn in his mouth that had fallen onto his hoodie.

"I don't know. I just felt like you should shut up for a second so I could watch. Now let me watch." I responded back.

I was proud of myself for doing that.

While watching Suna would ask me things like, "How could you like Eren?" Or "Wait, do you think Zeke might actually support them?" and we talked so easily to each other.

Halfway into the show, Suna scooted closer to me, not so close that our legs were touching, but close enough that I could take a good look at his side profile as he grabbed some popcorn from my bowl.

His cheekbones were so high, and his jawline was so sharp, yet round at the same time. As he chewed on the popcorn, his nose would cutely move as well.

"Why are you staring at me?" He asked in his usual deep and unbothered voice, while still looking at the screen.

My eyes widened. I didn't know I was staring at him.

He just always seemed so familiar to me.

"No reason, I'm just wondering why I feel like we've seen each other before, like outside of volleyball."

He finally looked at me. But this time, his eyes seemed almost sad.

We stared at each other until we heard Eren scream then both turned our head to see what happened.