C33

I went into the kitchen and made a bowl of ramen for Atsumu since I was already full from eating Tofu Hamburgers at Kita's house. I just chewed on some mint gum while preparing his noodles.

When I heard a knock on the door 10 minutes later, I opened the door and found Miya looking outside. When he turned to look at me, he scanned me from my feet to my head. "I know you don't usually dress like that now, Y/N."

"Just come in. I literally just remembered I'm not wearing any underwear either, so I'm going to go change in my room."

His eyes widened. "And why are you not wearing any underwear?"

I pulled him in and closed the door behind me.

"I'll tell you later. You're ramen is in the microwave, go get it."

He nodded and he went to the kitchen as I went to my room.

I put on underwear and took off my fishnets and changed into white sweatpants. I kept my black top on since I did not really feel like changing it yet since I never really wore it out. Might as well make use of it now. I tied my hair into a messy bun and came outside to the kitchen, to see Atsumu taking out his textbook from his bag, which he put next to the bowl of ramen I made for him.

I brought my chair next to him, and put one leg on the floor, while the other, I brought up the chair and rested my head on my knee.

"Show me the problem you need help with." I told him. He sat closer to me and flipped to a certain page he had highlighted.

As I took the book and got a pen from his bag to write down notes in the corner of his book, he asked me, "So what was that all about? The skirt and the fishnets? I haven't seen you dress like that before. And what was that about not having underwear on."

I blew a bubble with my gum, until it popped, as I continued to write down notes that Atsumu could remember.

"It's a long story."

It was silent for a minute, until Atsumu out his arms on the table, and laid his head on them, looking at me work.

"So are you going to tell me the long story?"

I put his pen down and turned the book to show him what I had written. "I don't think you would be interested."

"Y/N, anything involving you is bound to be interesting one way or another."

I got up to throw away my gum, and sat back down next to him, grabbing his bowl of ramen and taking a bite.

"Well, I spent the morning with Suna, since he had come over to watch the new episode of Attack on Titan with me, and we went to the cafe together, only to run into Kita and his grandma. Suna then left, and I spent the rest of the day with Kita. That was it."

"So...where does you not wearing underwear come in?"

I put his bowl down on the table, and thought of a way to answer. "Let's just say, Suna and I kissed again."

He sat up straight. "KANG! Did he hurt you?"

I shook my head. "No, I'm okay. I just...I don't know what I want."

"You mean, between Suna or Kita."

I nodded my head.

"Suna doesn't have anything planned out for his life, but Kita does. But the thing is, I like the idea of just wanting to keep going with what life throws at me. But Kita's just such a sweet guy, Sumu. He literally is so genuine, and so kind."