C17

Suna's eyes widened when I said that. Was he....blushing?

He put his hands in his back pockets of his jeans.

"You're such an idiot Y/N. I'm going to go out of my room so you can change."

I sighed out of relief.

"That scared me." I said.

He walked up, closer to me, "And why should that scare you?"

I can definitely feel my cheeks heating up. With my hoodie in my hand I opened his door and pushed him out of his room then closed it.

I quickly took off my hoodie which I had on right now, which was soaking wet and put on Suna's green one. I looked in his mirror. It was huge on me. Maybe a size or two larger. My hands were having a hard time coming out of the sleeves since the hoodie was that big. But it was warm, and better than what I had on before.

Although my sweatpants were still soaking, I was not going to ask him for a pair of those. I took out my ponytail to see what the humidity had done to my hair. It was just wet, looking as if I had come out of the shower. I didn't bother putting it back into a ponytail or anything, and came outside. Suna was waiting outside of the room.

He looked me up and down, then looked back up to me then smiled. It was the same smile I had seen that day on the bus.

"What? Do I look weird?" I asked Suna.

He shook his head. "You look cute." 

I avoided eye contact with him. I don't know why one minute, he;ll be a total asshole, but the next minute, he'll act like this.

I scratched the back of my head, "Well, I think I'll be going now, thank you for the hoodie, I'll wash it and give it back to you."

His smile vanished just like that.

"You're leaving? You do know it's still raining like crazy outside right? Y/N, you're still shivering. You can't go home yet."

"I'm sure I can handle it. It's not a far walk."

He grabbed my arm forcefully, and pulled me to his living room, and made me sit down on the sofa. He was right in front of me. 

"You stay here until I tell you to leave."

There was no use in fighting this guy. He's as stubborn as ever.

"Okay 'master'." I said sarcastically as I rolled my eyes.

"What did you just say?" Suna straightened his back, eyes wider than usual, taken aback by my words.

Oh, did he take it the wrong way.

I layed down into the seat. "Get your mind out of the gutter, Rintaro. I'm listening to you already aren't I?"

He turned away from me then left the room.

I was alone for 5 minutes, as I stared out into the window next to his sofa, it was a nice view. The trees made almost a fence around his condo, and the farther you looked, you could see some of Japan's prettiest towers in our area.

"Y/N. Come here." Suna said loud enough for me to hear from wherever he was.

I got up and followed his voice. I decided to put my hood of Suna's hoodie up to cover my messy hair. I got to the kitchen, where I saw two bowls of chicken soup laying.

"What's this?" I was curious.

With his hands in his back pockets, he answered, "Well, if you can see, you can tell that there's a bowl of soup in front of you. It had just rained and we were there for a while. Now drink it."