C35

The next day, I had gone to school at my normal time, hopefully I would see Suna and talk to him.

But that day, he had not come to school. After practice was over, I went on the bus. Once I got off, I went towards Suna's house. I knocked on his door twice.

No answer.

Are you home?

I texted him. I knocked again. No answer. The lights seemed off, maybe he was asleep already. When I got home, I checked my messages again.
He had left me on read.

The next day would be the last practice, as the Coach wanted to give the boys a 2 day break, so they have time to prepare for the dance. He would not miss practice tomorrow. I know he cares about it too much.

The next morning, I woke up even earlier, to go to the bus that he goes on.

I grabbed my bags and left my house.

When I arrived at the bus stop, he was not there.

I got to school and went straight to the gym.

No one was there.

After school, came practice.

I quickly changed, and went to the gym again. All the boys were there, including Suna.

"Y/N!" The coach yelled as I walked over to the boys, who were all sitting in a circle. They had all been practicing before practice had even begun.

He continued. "I was just telling the boys about the dance. It's mandatory for Inarizaki to show up, so we could show how prestigious the people from our university are."

I nodded. "So I've heard." I faced towards Kita, "Wait, does that mean you're going?"

He smiled as he shook his head. "I'm not sure yet. I had already told Coach about my sister's graduation earlier."

The coach nodded. "Kita is the only exception, but the rest of you did not give me a reason beforehand, so I should see all of you there, understand?"

"YES SIR!" The boys all agreed that they'll all be attending. The only boy that was silent, was Suna.

I could not see him wanting to attend any of these events, but for this team, the man would do anything.

After practice, I was ready to take the bus home, hoping he would be there. The bus was already at the stop, early. I hopped on and went to the back. He was not there.

Then, I got a ring on my phone and checked immediately.

Have you figured out your feelings yet?

It was Atsumu.

Why do you ask.

I texted him.

Suna's asking me for a ride because he feels 'sick of the bus'.

I held my phone tightly.

If he thinks that he could get away from me, by avoiding the bus, how mature of a decision is he really making?

I texted Suna.

Stop running away from your problems.

Because it's not like he could avoid the bus forever. Sure, eventually he might stop taking it if he gets his own car, but now? The way he's acting now, is pure childish, and I knew that.

But if he wants to act immature, two can play at that game.

The next day, I took the bus at my own time. In the library, I found the person I was looking for.

"Miya."

He looked up from his textbook, as he was sitting alone. "Hm?"

"Ask me out to the banquet." I told him.

He furrowed his eyebrows. "Y/N, what?"

I sat down across from him. "You don't actually have to take care of me or anything, just tell Suna that you're taking me. Just as friends or something."

He closed his book and rested his chin against his hand.

"So it's him, isn't it."

I stayed silent for a second.

"He's ignoring me, and I don't like it."

He smiled. But the smile didn't seem like his usual egotistical or puppy-like smile. For a second, it reminded me of Kita's when I told him that there was someone else.

"The things I do for you, Y/N."

"So does that mean you'll do it?" I held my hands together and put them up to my chin in excitement. He really was the best best friend a girl could ask for.

"You know it's an act to make him jealous, do you even know if it will work?"

I shook my head.

He opened his textbook again and looked down, he nodded.

"THANK YOU!" I whispered loudly. I ran around the table to hug him. The bell had rung, meaning it was time for us to go. "Since you're doing this for me, I'll cook you whatever you want at my place. Want to come over afterschool?"

"Make me your fried rice. It's always good." He ruffled my hair, and we walked to class together.

~

After school, Atsumu and I went to my place in his car and he watched my TV as I made the fried rice for the both of us. When the rice was boiling, I sat outside with him. I was still in my uniform, as was he.

He was sitting in the middle seat, while I sat on one of the edges, using one of the arm rests to relax my head.

"Y/N, can I ask you something?"

I sat up and turned towards Atsumu.

"What's up?"

Slowly, he reached his hand and put it on my cheek, making me face him.

"How did Suna kiss you?"

"What?" I asked him.

He came closer to me. I knew Atsumu was always clingy, but this felt different.

He slowly held my chin.

"How was he able to kiss you? Was it slow? Was it quick?"

"Why are you asking me this Miya?"

"Because I want to see something for myself, before I give you away."

"Give me away wha-"

He pecked my lips, as I was about to continue.

"Was it a quick kiss, like that?"

"Atsumu what are yo-"

He held my face and brought me closer.

I could feel his cool breaths as I looked up at him.

"Or was it like this?"

"Miya what is-"

As my mouth was open as I was talking, Miya bit my lower lip, and brought his tongue into my mouth. I felt his cold tongue piercing in my mouth.

How the hell was I supposed to pull away from this? Pull away without knowing what the hell was going on?

Would I lose someone else, just like I did Kita?

Would I lose everyone?