A- Archery

"Come on Nico" Will exclaimed.

"UGH why where are we going" Nico said, obviously annoyed.

"You'll see we're almost there" Will said, and after a few more minutes of running, they were. "We're here" Will said, drawing out the last 'e' in the word 'here'

"Solace why are we here you know I can't do archery"
"I know I'll teach you".

Nico could tell that Will was excited, and he didn't want to crush his spirits.

"Fine but don't make me regret it" Nico said with no enthusiasm whatsoever in his tone.
Will grabbed Nico's hand and brought him closer to The Archery Range.

"Here take this" Will said as he handed a bow to Nico.

"Thanks" Nico mumbled.

"What was that sunshine"

"N-Nothing AND DONT CALL ME SUNSHINE" Nico yelled with a soft blush peppering his cheeks.

"Here, watch me carefully" Will said as he loaded an arrow, drew it back, and shot a bullseye. Nico tried to do the same but he failed and almost shot Annabeth, who just happens to be walking by, reading a rather large book as she walked.

"Woah Nico can you not kill me" she said, anger tinging her tone.

"Yeah sure, Whatever" Nico said sarcastically.

"Wait Nico I thought you hated archery" Annabeth noted, obviously confused.

"W-Well ummm... Will wanted to teach me" Nico replied I'm a nervous tone. Annabeth just smirked and walked away.
"Nico if you want to stop we can" Will said, almost sounding disappointed.

"No-no let's keep going"

"Are yo-" Will started to say, but was quickly cut off, by a rather frustrated looking son of Hades.

"WE CAME HERE FOR A REASON" Nico yelled

"okay then Death boy"

"Don't call me Death boy" Nico replied angrily, just before letting loose an arrow, but he got a bullseye.

"Nice one Sunshine "

"Thanks Solace" Nico said. Nico shot and got a bullseye again.

"Wow Nico you are really good at this, despite that first attempt" Will said, muttering that last part

"Hey watch it." They let loose a few more arrows, talked, most of this talking came from Will, and just allover hung out. Nico almost seemed...happy. A bit later Will looked down at Nico's hand and realized it was really red. Will took Nicos hand gently, causing a soft blush to spread across Nico's cheeks.

"Umm...what are you doing"

"Your hand is really red let's stop for a bit"

"Sure" Nico replied in a monotone voice.

They sat down and talked about their lives before they met.

"I used to live with my mom until I ran away" Will said.

"Why did you run away" Nico asked, curious

"I-it's not important" Will said and just brushed it off like it was nothing. They went on like that for a while until out of nowhere Will looked at Nico with a certain expression, not just a regular I-Don't-Care expression, no, this expression was filled with something more. It was filled with happiness, lust, and joy. Nico looked back, rather confused. The blonde gently cupped the son of Hades' cheek and leaned forward until their lips touched. After a few seconds Nico put his hand on Will's nape and began kissing him back. Anything could have happened in that moment, the Colchis bills could have attacked, a meteor could have hit, and they wouldn't have noticed. All that mattered was that kiss. They both pulled away once they remembered they needed to breath. Nico just say there. Stunned. They boy he had found attractive since he had met him, had just kissed him.

"Wow..." Will said kinda outta breath. Nico was far too flustered to answer.

"WAIT WHAT are you two together?!" a voice said, rather loud. Nico turned around and it was none other than the great Percy Jackson.

"Jackson" Nico said as he walked closer to the flabbergasted son of Poseidon. "What do you want".

"I-I-...wow...Will's the LAST person I though you would fall for."

"Would you shut up Jackson" Nico said as he reached for his sword and put it to Percy's throat.

"Woah woah Neeks put the sword away"

"Neeks" Percy laughed the best he could Nico pushed his sword farther into Percy throat. Will walked closer to Nico and took him by the chin and turned his face toward him.
"Hey Nico i-"
"No Will it's not okay I was already outed to Jason Grace by Cupid so no it's not all going to be all good and peachy so don't even try that".

"Wait wait wait...what? When did this happen?"

"Percy will you shut up" Will said angrily.

"Okay fine I wanna see how this plays out".

Nico quickly turned his head back to Percy
"as for you Jackson if you tell anyone and I mean ANYONE else I swear on everything that I love I will cut off your-"

"NICO!"Will exclaimed.

But Nico continued

"body parts limb by limb"

Will let out a soft sigh of relief.

"and I will feed your flesh to the horses burn your bones and bury your ashes in the stables and no one will ever know all that they'll know, is that you're gone."

Will never thought he would EVER see Percy as scared as he looked. There was nothing different about his appearance-except that his eyes were a bit wider-that had changed. Yet, he was obviously scared.

"O-okay" Percy said before he ran away for dear life. Nico looked back at Will and took a deep breath, he sheathed his sword.

There was silence.

"You're so cute when your angry" Will said flirtily. [If that's even a word]

Nico blushed rather hard, but as still silent.

"Let's go back to my cabin okay" Will said happily

"let's just not mention the kiss to anyone else yet" Nico replied and they ran off to the Apollo Cabin.

THE END

I know I know I am sorry this felt a bit rushed if you don't like it Im sorry