B-Baking

Will's POV ☀️

"Come on Nico tell me where we are going " Will complained, but didn't sound disappointed. He was scared he was gonna run into something, but was excited nonetheless.

"You'll see" Nico replied as he tugged on Wills arm gently.

"Why can't you just tell me"

"BECAUSE ITS A SURPRISE YOU DOOFUS"

"Okay, fine. Whatever you say Sunshine."

After a bit longer of walking Nico finally said "Okay after some convincing Chiron finally let us use this" Nico went closer to Will and his heart had started to beat faster, he was pretty sure he even blushed.

Finally after what felt like years Nico finally got the mask off of Wills face. He saw the kitchen but it was cleaner than he remembered and everything was set out as if Nico had planned a date?..no it couldn't be. Even after he had kissed him- no he told himself it was just ONE kiss, don't make a big deal out of it. After all, it had been a week or so and Nico hadn't mentioned it.

"Why are we here" Will asked

"I wanted us to have a cooking da-session a cooking session...heh" Nico said nervously as he blushed so hard his face was the color of the walls in the Aphrodite Cabin.

"Okay let's get started Death Boy" Will said

"Okay and DONT CALL ME DEATH BOY" Nico said angrily.

"Whatever you say Sunshine" Will said sweetly with a wink.

Nico's POV 💀
Nico could feel himself blushing and it felt like there was a whole swarm of butterflies in his stomach. He just decided to take a deep breath and push those feelings down. [I know I am not sorry.] Will began to start baking and Nico decided to join in.
"Here let's play some music" Nico said and he turned on 'Teenagers' be My Chemical Romance.
"They say now teenagers scare the living shit outta me" he had begun to quietly sing "They could care less as long as someone will bleed. So darken your clothes, I'll strike a violent pose, They need to leave you alone but not me." Once Nico stopped singing he looked over to see what Will was doing and he was just staring at him in shock.

"Why didn't you tell me you could sing Death Boy" he playfully punched Nico on the arm. "You're AMAZING" Will exclaimed again.

"Eh I just like to sing sometimes" Nico said with no emotion, not caring "I mean thanks...but just don't tell anyone. I don't rolls talking to people"

"But you're okay talking to me"

"BUT THATS DIFFERENT SOLACE"

"Okay whatever you say" Will said

"So what's it like working in the infirmary" Nico asked, changing the subject.

"Not bad, we actually had a girl with a severed leg yesterday. I don't remember who it was, but it was gruesome regardless." Will replied, with slight disgust in his tone.

After a few more minutes of talking Will put the cupcakes in the oven. All of a sudden the door burst open and with it Leo, and Piper.

"Heeeyyyy guuuyyysssss" Piper exclaimed.

Apparently Nico was blushing from just being NEAR Will because Leo said "Wait...Nico is this a" He paused "date"

"Ummmm...N-no" Nico said in an unsure

"OH MY GODS THIS IS A DATE" Leo yelled so loud Camp Jupiter could probably hear it.

"Leonidas Valdez I swear to the Gods if you don't shut up" Nico said angrily

"Nico calm down" Piper said turning to Leo

"Leo they said this is not a date let's leave" Piper took Leo's arm and started pulling him out of the door.

"Okay fine" Leo said turning to the door

"I SHIP IT" Piper yelled just before she shut the door.

"UGH" Nico yelled clearly frustrated.

"Hey Nico what's wrong"

"Look I just don't want everybody in Demeter's green earth thinking that I-..." he stopped talking. He didn't want to say it, he COULDNT!
"That what?"

"Nothing."

"You were definitely gonna say something."

"Drop it."

"Please tell me~"

"I don't need everyone knowing that I'm-!" Nico started to yell, but quickly stopped.

"Gay?" Will asked

"Yea that" Nico muttered

"Lets finish up...ummm...who should we give these to once we are done" Nico asked "I didn't think that far ahead"

"Umm....we could just eat them all or give them to my siblings"

"I have a better idea" Nico said blushing. "How about we go on another da-I-I mean hang out again"

"Let's change that to a date. What do you say to that?" Will said, blushing softly. Nico blushes profusely.

"Yeah...that would be nice..." Nico said with a soft smile.

The End.