K-[A] Killer Attempt

Will's POV 😛

"I'm fine...and you're panicking...you need to calm down" Nico said as he got a bit closer to me. Tears began to fall down my cheeks and I looked down. Nico gently sat on my lap and gently hugs me. I was too scared to hug him back so I just sat there. "I love you...I wouldn't leave you...I promise" Nico says quietly. I gently put my arms around him and hold him close.

3rd Person POV

Nico yawned softly, Will just assumed he's still a bit sleepy or groggy. Nico looked at Will, gently wiped his tears and kissed him on the cheek.

"I'm fine, so calm down you big dummy" Nico said as he gets off of Will. Will looked at him, confused on why he got up. Nico picked up his sword and is about to just straight up walk out of the infirmary when Hazel showed up in front of him.

"Oh no you don't mister. You're gonna start explaining things" Hazel said with a twinge of sadness in her voice...or was that guilt? Nico just looks at her and tried to walk around her when Will shows up behind him and grabbed his good arm.

"She's right. You need to tell us what happened." The son of Apollo said, almost sounding upset. Nico tried to get Will's hand off of him but Hazel put her hand on his chest, preventing him from moving further.

"You're going to explain, and you're going to explain now." Hazel demanded. The son of Hades appeared shocked by her tone but sighed and looked down. Will let go of him.

"I don't remember much, all I remember is being at the archery range, Will said he had to go help a camper and told me to stay there. I wanted to follow but I respected his decision and stayed there. The next thing I remember is-" Nico stopped and his eyes widen.

"What is it" Hazel asked, sounding concerned. Nico was silent, almost as if deeply thinking. Suddenly Maria walked in and looked at Will.

"Hey Will would you mind helping m-" Maria got cut off by a VERY angry daughter of Pluto.

"Would you mind shutting up for a minute" Hazel snapped

"I suggest you dont use that tone with me sweetie" Maria said in a sweet but salty tone. Nico glares at her.

"I suggest you don't use that tone with my sister, unless you want me to tell them"

"Nico what are you talking about" Will asked, very confused

"Don't worry your pretty little head about it" Maria replied in a flirty tone. Nico pulled out a knife out on NOWHERE, pinned Maria to the nearest wall and put the knife to her throat.

"WOAH! WOAH!" Kayla exclaimed as she walked into the room. Will rushes over and pulled Nico off of Maria. Maria looked almost paler than Nico, not only that but she looked terrified. You could just tell by looking into her eyes.

"Nico! What was that for?!" Will yelled. Nico moves his arm in such a way that it causes Will to let go of his arm, and he walked out, knife still in hand. Hazel looks at Will.

"Well, you really screwed up" Hazel said just before she rushes after Nico. Will just stood there, confused. Kayla rushed over to Maria.

"Are you okay" Kayla asked in a soft tone

"I-I'm fine..." Maria replied with a bit of shock in her voice

"I know this is bad timing but what was Nico talking about" Will asked, looking at Maria. She was silent. Will thought for a minute and his usual happy aura dropped. "It was you wasn't it..." Will asked, emotionless.

"Listen Will I can explain" Maria said as she walked closer to him

"I don't wanna hear it" Will said angrily ask he walked out, trying to figure out where Nico went.

I'm gonna leave you with that. BYEEEE